Suikoden Utopian and Inspirational Kraalesque Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Character Heights and Weights?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Character Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hah! I'm tall as Luc and Sasarai,5'5. but one thing bothers me...In the Suikoden III intro movie there was a part when Sarah was summoning something and Luc helps her AND I saw a big difference, Luc was taller than her.... :shock: but in the game Sarah was taller ! :shock:
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hey, you're right! Maybe it's because Sarah was crouching in the intro, and Luc was slouching slightly in the game. :lol: Well, pretty much everyone in the game was pretty wide. Even the beautiful Viki. Might not be an ideal world for women to live in :P .

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

Even the beautiful Viki.

That's something I don't hear everyday... from others...

Viki: Hey~! I'm not fat! O_o
VF: ... :roll:

But still i agree that some of the heights were off... Or maybe it's the trailer. But i also agree that they are VERY wide... :shock:

Neclord

The Spectral Nightmares

163602 Potch
2 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

True Rune wrote:
Hah! I'm tall as Luc and Sasarai,5'5. but one thing bothers me...In the Suikoden III intro movie there was a part when Sarah was summoning something and Luc helps her AND I saw a big difference, Luc was taller than her.... :shock: but in the game Sarah was taller ! :shock:

Maybe the intro was when Sarah was younger :?: Could be why she needed help. She seemed pretty adept at summoning during the game.

You must not fear death, my lads; defy him, and you drive him into the enemy's ranks.
~ Napoleon Bonaparte
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, Luc was in a mask in the intro,so Sarah can't be younger :?:
Neclord

The Spectral Nightmares

163602 Potch
2 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

heck we dont know Luc could have worn that mask for years. I have no idea why he would, ...actually I do not even know why he wore it at all.

You must not fear death, my lads; defy him, and you drive him into the enemy's ranks.
~ Napoleon Bonaparte
VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah... Sarah must have been younger. And i agree with Neclord. Luc may have had that msk fo years for some unknown reason. Maybe Sarah was younger because she needed help so i agree with those that said so as well...

Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, at least Luc got himself a haircut. It's looks heaps better than his previous hairdos in II and I. Or at least in my opinion.

And yeah, what viki fanatic said. He could have kept it for some time. Plus, the intro was happening during Suikoden III, not before it. you see the attack on Chisha (why Hugo was attacking Hallec, i'll never know...), Geddoe and team fighting in Mt. Senai, and Hugo vs. True Fire Rune dragon....well, i don't think it was that much of a spoiler and doesn't deserve a shadow text veiling. But you get the point. Luc helping Sarah was more during the Second Fire Bringer War.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jeane

Rune Sages

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

VikiFanatic wrote:
I'm taller than Viki! Yay! I agree with Sophita, I want to go on a vacation to the Suikoden world... We'd all love it! :D

>_>; If you do, I'm coming along. I have a few people I'd like to stalk and kidnapp. Mainly Luc, Flik (where-ever he is) And Sassy. *Thinks* And maybe Jeane, just to answer a question of mine xD; *cougharethoserealoristhatwhereyoukeepyourrunescough* XD;

EDIT: forgot Viktor <3' How could you not hunt him down for certain things @@;
Weyoun

Jem'Hadar

221521 Potch
100 Soldiers
5 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I almost as tall as Sasarai!

I also agree with Sophita i would like to take a vacation in the Suikoden world.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes, but would you take a vacation where Do-Re-Mi is the music of WAR? Being attacked by Do-Re-Mi Elves would be too much of a nuisance. And bunnies are cute. Bunnies with AXES are not as cute...And i would like to take shade under a normal tree. Who knows if i'll get attacked by Great Hollies!

Bork! Bork! Bork!
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

TheNeclord wrote:
heck we dont know Luc could have worn that mask for years. I have no idea why he would, ...actually I do not even know why he wore it at all.

I see...He could be wearing that mask so Sarah was younger :)
Vincent Chase

1st H.A.C - Spread Your Love

314554 Potch
0 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

A Vacation in the Suikoden world thread might be a good idea for someone who knows the series well...as in not me.

I'd probably mention something about short chicks, but it's weird. I look at those numbers and it looks like there are alot of short girls and tall girls (Chris is almost 5'9, pretty tall...). Alot of the guys are under six feet, too (180 cm). I guess with food not being as available as it is now (or shot up with hormones, more on that another time) that alot of people would have slightly stunted growth, or jus tbe smaller on average, like in less developed places of the world.
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I suppose the creators for the Suikoden III characters were basing the heights of the characters in comparison to people in Japan. It would be about right for an average Japanese man to be about 5'7 to 5'9 (170-175 cm), but in America or Australia, i'm thinking that 6'0 is the mean for an average man's height. I tend to look up to people here in Australia :( . But maybe someone could give a more detailed description on the statistics of height in the world.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Augustine, Nicolas, and Dios are all the same height as I am...how did I get stuck with those losers? That's REALLY unfair! I'm like, ten times as cool as all of them combined.

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: