Suikoden Unique and Irenic Kraalesque Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Tom Green

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Agahnim

Endurvakning

Potch
Soldiers
36 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:51 am    Post subject: Tom Green Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't know if any of you here are Tom Green fans, but his humour helped me get through some rough times in my life. The majority probably haven't heard anything from him in about five years, but in recent times he has been putting out a live chat show on http://www.tomgreen.com which is filmed from his own house. He has had some pretty cool guests on there, like Gene Simmons and Stone Cold Steve Austin and while it isn't as crazy as his old show most of the time, there are some funny moments. Even if you just like chat shows, I would recommend you check it out as one of its benefits is that nothing is scripted, and you get to learn some really candid information about the guests. He gets people to call him up (without call screening) or chat to him or the guests via Skype which can provide calamity. He also likes to do a Barrel Roll.

I've been enjoying it lately, so I just figured I'd pass that on.

"The strong manly ones in life are those who understand the meaning of the word patience."
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advertisements & Fun Links All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: