Suikoden Urgent and Illegal Knowledge Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Ornan's past....(spoliers)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rheo

Here and There

0 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Atavaka wrote:
Yes, but doesn't it get a little old when all he does is obsess over "this woman?" Names are always nice, you know... Hm, maybe he didn't know her real name when she ran off (and I'm assuming she ran off, I can't remember if it's stated otherwise in the game or not).

It's in one of the early newspaper article. He met the woman in a party, their eyes met for a second, and then she just left. So nope, he didn't know her name; he didn't even know who she was. He has been searching for her ever since...

Seems a little weird to me, he didn't know anything about her, yet he was searching for her like she was his lover... First sight love? That's why I think he is romantic, even though it's a little unrealistic... :|

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Suikoden drama, its just so fine. anway I was wondering that too, the'res letters theres newspaper articals. I was thinking I needed to bring Ornan to his girl.
but I guess not huh?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
The Emissary Peregrine

First Corps of Royal Emissaries

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Suikoden is famous for its loose ends and near misses. People almost always have only so much to say, so you have only so much to go on. Noone ever really discovers the truth about anyone's backstory, so in the end, every character, even the dead ones, have something left unresolved. It's kinda sad, but it behaves similarly to what makes real life so interesting. Resolution and Revelation never really come.

-Will Rogers

Take the diplomacy out of war and the thing would fall flat in a week.

-Ibid.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It seems that Louise has nothing to do with Ornan except for his nostalgia. That rumor would have been good if it lasted... But apparently, Nalleo has nothing to do with him as well.. :P

The Emissary Peregrine

First Corps of Royal Emissaries

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

But the thought was there, which is what is intended. Suikoden games always push "What if..." and "How about..." questions. We're meant to speculate. That shows that we're interested and that it's well-made.

-Will Rogers

Take the diplomacy out of war and the thing would fall flat in a week.

-Ibid.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: