Suikoden Unique and Irrational Kosher Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Characters from Suikoden III in future games?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Child of The Sea God

188289 Potch
2671 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

haha people mentioned chars from Zexen but no one thought Louis will be a future char?
he's the first one to pop into my head after all he is the famous lady chris's squire
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I thought i mentioned him...but i might have forgotten about him. he wasn't too important at the end. :oops:

But that's a good point. Louis has lots of potential to be a returning character. He was well-liked, polite and a cute wittwe kid. He can grow up to be a polite, humble but not-that-strong-yet Zexen knight. But what chances are there that a Zexen knight will leave his country or the Grasslands to head off for Falena, the Nameless Lands or Harmonia. Maybe Chris will play a part, Louis can't be mentioned without the Silver Maiden.

But i do hope that Emily will return. She was sooo powerful. She was able to chain out some 6 or 7 hits, each doing about 300 damage! That is just so awesome!

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
lunar shadows

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You know what else would be interesting with Emily is to hear how Ronnie Bell acted with her running off.
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I wonder how Louis fight in the future.... will he acting Percival or Borus? Hmmmm....I wonder :?:
VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I know i put some concept pics of what S3 kids would look in future Suikodens that i drew... It's titled '[Gallery] Kids of S3 in future'... Look for it in this forum... unfortunately i don't have a drawing of Louis. It would be interesting to see how he fights...

Benit149

Covenant of Cuchulainn

0 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Alanis, Melville and Elliot would be interesting to see again, seeing as they're the St. Loa Knights (well, in other words, very good friends). I could see Melville as a treasure hunter like his father Billy, and Alanis and Elliot follow him around as a trio when they're teenagers or early adults.

I agree with Louis making a return as a Zexen Knight, though there would have to be a legitimate reason for why he would leave Zexen. Kind of like how Mua and Hallec left the Nameless Lands to go to the Grasslands to find the Flame Champion.

I also like the detective mini-games in S2 and S3, so Kidd could make a return as the local snoop once again.

Seeing Hugo again as a somewhat older and more mature man would be neat, even if he wouldn't be playable. The same would apply to Thomas, and it'd be fun to see how Cecile grows up to become the vibrant Budehuc Maiden, sworn defender of Thomas and Budehuc. :D

Benit149: First Lady of Addervon, Princess of Slight Fever, defender of the Nameless.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: