Suikoden Ugly and Inspirational Karma Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Whats Your Favorite Fruit
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Whats Your Favorite Fruit
Apple
11%
 11%  [ 7 ]
Orange
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Grape
6%
 6%  [ 4 ]
Blueberry
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Raspberry
8%
 8%  [ 5 ]
Strawberry
16%
 16%  [ 10 ]
Banana
8%
 8%  [ 5 ]
Pineapple
14%
 14%  [ 9 ]
Coconut
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Watermelon
12%
 12%  [ 8 ]
Mushmelon
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Peach
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Plum
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Mango
6%
 6%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 62

Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

:shock: :shock: A T Dotter!!!!
Oh haha not Lychee sorry! Although they do resemble them a bit on the inside. And I also like Lychee! It's got long spikes on it but they aren't solid spikes. They're kinda fluffy. Man I'll find one, one day and I'll post a picture of it on here!
Ooooh thanks! I've always wanted to go to Kensington Market, but I will try those two places out!
Vincent Chase

1st H.A.C - Spread Your Love

314554 Potch
0 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Actually not a true T-Dotter. Scarlem, I know the place well, but I was born on the opposite end of the city, in Etobicoke. I moved to Newmarket later and then to a place called Stouffville. Alot of my friends come from Scarborough.

Right now I live in St. Catharines. I love Toronto. It's getting a little bad, especially with crime and sprawl, but I think this is just a transition phase, like NYC was going through in the 70's and 80's.
Marth

Pancake Masters

4500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Water Melons rule They are the perfect Fruit on a hot summers day :lol:
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

drummsta, do you mean a durien?

You might like Mangoes. Pretty much everyone does. Even though i stated this before, but i hated them. I find them slimy. Bad experiences. Well, that's for eating mangoes. i like mango flavour, though.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Neclord

The Spectral Nightmares

163602 Potch
2 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I tried a Mango for the first time a few years ago, surprisingly i loved it.

I voted for banana though...always been my favorite.

You must not fear death, my lads; defy him, and you drive him into the enemy's ranks.
~ Napoleon Bonaparte
Weyoun

Jem'Hadar

221521 Potch
100 Soldiers
5 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I got to say Apple because its juicy and tasty.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes I put that I like mangoes. Well by the polls it isn't the most popularly liked fruit. They are so amazingly goood! How can you NOT like them? Well everyone has thier own tastes I guess. Anyway I'm still on the great search for that fruit. Oh ya also...isn't Etobicoke part of Toronto? You know, the whole megacity thing?
Solitude

Fallen Angels

495 Potch
125 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I like Watermelons, they're really tasty. I can eat a whole damn watermelon in one go :mrgreen:
Child of The Sea God

188289 Potch
2671 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

probably oranges the fruit itself and the juice taste good
downside of the fruit is the orange layer you have to peel off before eating
sometimes there can be a dried up orange and that doesn't taste so great >.<
Jurhael

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That's hard to say with me because there's a lot of fruits that I like. If I had to choose I'd go with the berry sorts of fruits. Like, strawberry, blueberry, raspberry and blackberry. I also like oranges, but they're a pain to peel.
Atavaka

Werewolf Brigade

Location: Fort Retto, which just got a Senseo Cappucino Maker ^_^
0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Personally, an apple is all I need. Crisp on the outside, sweet and juicy on the inside... ahh, they make me happy.

That's probably why I eat so many of 'em.
Barbarossa Rugner

The Golden Mercenaries

5685455 Potch
15000 Soldiers
650 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yep i am going with apple too. My personal preference is a green apple. I am a big sour person so green apples are the best of both worlds for me. I really should eat more i guess, but they are never the first thing i go looking for when i am shopping. Strawberries comes in a close second though, especially in the summer when they are the best.

The Rune on my Sword, the Dragon King Sword, is protected against any form of magic, Even the rune of the Gate - Barbarossa Rugner
Vincent Chase

1st H.A.C - Spread Your Love

314554 Potch
0 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The best kinds of apples that I have ever tried are from a place north of where I live called Collingwood. They're snow apples, and they're almost tomato-shaped, red to pink in skin and have snow-colored flesh. Those are the sweetest, juiciest apples I've ever had.

And on a trip to Cewntral America last year the people at the plaec I was staying made martinis with this weird green fruit that is about the size of a soccer ball with even bumps all over the surface. I can't remember the name, but those were some damn good tinis.
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Argh... Even though I like most of the fruits on the list, I had to go with strawberries. They're just awesome. If they are either dipped in sugar or chocolate....yum....(salivates). Anyway, I also like raspberry a lot because they are nice and squishy and you can just take a container of them and gobble them down in one sitting.

I'm surprised that pineapple is so popular. I'm sorry to say that I don't like it.
Ayreon

Universal Migrators

7311 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Grape!!!!.Though,im not a ''fruit eater'' i lvoe grapes and i can eat a LOT of them.I love making grape juice inside my mouth.........hmmmmm tasty. :mrgreen:

''Sail away to Avalon.......''
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: