Suikoden Urgent and Infamous Knowledge Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

has anyone ever played saga frontier?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jurhael

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes, I've played Saga Frontier. I first got it through a rental and I made a terrible mistake by playing Lute first. I was so frusterated at how nothing seemed to happen that I was almost in tears. Then, I got some Burger King for dinner and on my way, I figured that there's other characters to choose from, so give it another chance. I did, and I chose Emilia. After that, I picked Red(which is actually the best first choice), Asellus, and everyone else.

Once you pick those with the most linear plots, you just get used to everything, even the most difficult bosses(and Saga Frontier can be very difficult). The combos makes the battle system worth it, and it's a lot of fun because it's great to see a lightbulb that indicates a new move learned.

So, yea, I love the game, but I had to learn to love it because of how different it is from other systems.

I've played Saga Frontier 2, but it's nowhere near as good as, despite some good points, is a flat out mess. I have yet to play any other Saga.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: