Suikoden Urgent and Irrational Kibbutz Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Banner Makers and Writers?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
St. Ajora

SOUL PATROL!

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:52 pm    Post subject: Banner Makers and Writers? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I know there's a lot of talented people roaming around this forum and I was wondering if any of them (artistically) had any free time to make banners for my forum. I'd supply the images of course and give a couple directions, but aside from that you'd be free to do what you wish. Is anyone up for such a task...?

Same goes to any writers interested in well, writing text based adventures and RPGs for a little automated system I have installed.

Peeeeep...is there anyone out there o.o
Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You could try the GFX shop. :D
St. Ajora

SOUL PATROL!

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Would Mr Tonberry care to explain what the "GFX Shop" in question is? Or where? I don't run in the artistically inclined circles in Suikox XD
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

Potch
Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

http://www.suikox.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=22500

Last edited by Ujitsuna on Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dew Dust

Potch
Soldiers
104 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I am sure we at the GFX shop will be glad to help out. As I already mentioned by pm, I will be glad to help out in any way, but I am sure the others of the art community here will also be glad to help too (I mean, if they aren't too busy though of course) ^_^

Queen of Falena

Potch
Soldiers
2545847 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was actually just reminded of Aelie lately, does anyone remember her? She was a really good graphic artist...

Jorge Prima wrote:
What? Our pokemon aren't obeying?

When a problem comes along YOU MUST WHIP IT!
St. Ajora

SOUL PATROL!

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Dew Dust wrote:
I am sure we at the GFX shop will be glad to help out. As I already mentioned by pm, I will be glad to help out in any way, but I am sure the others of the art community here will also be glad to help too (I mean, if they aren't too busy though of course) ^_^

Yes, I got your message! Thank you! Now i just have to gather my resources and send them off, so expect a PM shortly =D

Thanks Hayashi, i will hit up that thread.
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

Potch
Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I suppose I can dedicate some of my already dwindling hours to writing adventures for you. Sign me up.

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Yohn

Confused Chaquita Banana Minions

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I wouldn't mind helping out, either, but with me moving this week, I don't know how often I'll be on the internet.

"And as the lion slaughters man, I am the wolf and you're the lamb." ~Blind Guardian
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advertisements & Fun Links All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: