Suikoden United and Infamous Kibbutz Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Lifespan...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kobold

35491 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 4:25 am    Post subject: Lifespan... Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This is more a question than discussion...

We know all know of human life span. And we also know Elves can live longer than humans. But how much longer? Also, Dwarves... How much longer do they live than humans as well?

Then comes Kobolds... Do they have shorter lives?

Then, i need to ask about those highly magically proficient people like Crowley and Mazus. They seem to have quite a long live. They don't possess True Runes, but they seem to have longer lives than others. Is their strong magic capable of extending their lives?

And vampires are immortal are they not? As long as they feed on blood.

Finally, i need to inquire about Lycanthropes. Do they actually have longer lives than humans? Even if they're not immortal, would they live longer? Bob is only 25 is S2. When exactly did Windy destroy the lycanthrope village?
Gaara

Arrancars

5665 Potch
8300 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think the elves have a longer lifespan than humans by x1.5 and kobolds have shorter by x0.7. I'm not sure though, I read it somewhere on Suikox.com so SARSadmin might know.

Vampires are immortal. Sierra doesnt need to feed on anybody even without the True Rune.

Well about the Lycanthropes. my theory is that Windy didn't destroy their village TOO long ago.
Kobold

35491 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I know Sierra doesn't need to... I meant renegade vampires...

Well, i'd still wonder if lycanthropes have longer live...
adrich

14500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Vampires other than the Coven Mistress (Sierra) must drink blood to survive in the absence of the Blue Moon Rune.

I doubt that the powerful magicians like Crowley and Mazus are actually immortal, but it's possible that they have some way to extend their lifespans through magic.

Not all of this information has necessarily been explored by Konami.
Gaara

Arrancars

5665 Potch
8300 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Maybe Mazus & Crowley can just go through time. I mean there is no evidence that they might have extended lifespans.

And yes, renegade vampires are immortal as long as they feed. Rean Penenberg is a perfect example.
Saben

The High Order of Order

11153 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I believe that potentially Dwarves live 1.8 times humans, Elves 1.5 and Kobolds 0.7 based on a combination of memory and what is at Tabula Rasa.

Vampires are ageless, but in order to survive they must either be under the influence of the Blue Moon Rune or drink blood. As Coven Mistress Sierra was able to survive without drinking blood and Neclord would have been able to survive without blood too while in possession of the Rune, it was a matter of choice whether he did or not.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kobold

35491 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ok, i should clarify that the vampire part wasn't a question, but more of just a side comment. Its common knowledge that renegade vampires are immortal with blood, if they are without the Blue Moon Rune, and that Sierra is immortal regardless.

Well, i'd think Elves can live longer, but since the chief of dwarves is older than the elven chief, i suppose the calculation is plausible...

Now i need to know about lycanthropes...
Excalibur1027

The Dark Ones Own Luck

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
15000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

And what about Wingers, Lizards, Ducks, and Necobolds? Has Konami ever really said anything about their lifespan in the past?

I dought they have even thought about lifespans for necobolds yet, and Suikoden 3 is still somewhat new so maybe they don't have one for lizards and ducks either. But wingers have been around for quite some time now.

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think I recall being told Wingers live shorter than Humans, short of how the "dogs age 7 or every one human year" I was told somthing like "Wingers age 3 years per every human year"

Landis would be 25 in human years or somthing.

Kobolds apparenly age the fastest. or was it Ducks?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kobold

35491 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

But if Kobolds have life as short as regular dogs, this would be rather disastrous since Ridley in S2 should be well.... DEAD! And so should Gengen and Gon and Kuromimi and even Gabocha would be on the verge of death...
Rheo

Here and There

0 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

kuwaizair wrote:
I think I recall being told Wingers live shorter than Humans, short of how the "dogs age 7 or every one human year" I was told somthing like "Wingers age 3 years per every human year"

Landis would be 25 in human years or somthing.

Kobolds apparenly age the fastest. or was it Ducks?

I think Wingers actually have the same lifespan as human
I have never heard about the lifespans of Ducks and Lizards... anyone knows?

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ah....hmmm Check around this site somwhere or on the old forums. or in the Talba rausa area. Somhow somwhere somone broght it up and then our Admin-man told us the age compairisans.

I think that would be cool no?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: