Suikoden Uncanny and Informational Kosher Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden III Manga Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Elzamine

Verse of Vitality

1798792 Potch
500 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've got the eleven book series myself. While the translation is definitely not the best, I like how they fill out some of the story. Plus they somehow made me like Ceasar more.. wow, he does think sometimes!

Of course, I mostly by them for the artwork. It's too bad they stopped putting the color images for the first few pages, what a let down.
Mind you, the artist seems to like to draw Futch a lot, so they've made it up to me :)

Plus, the whole fact that Futch makes more reference to the fact he at least knows Luc, made me feel a bit better.

Here's the reason for buying:

Show 'Em!

-My DeviantArt-
Luceit

Defender of Highland

371188 Potch
2170 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My sister collected all of the manga.

Artwork: Very nice for the most part, though some people are drawn a little inconsistently, such as Luc and Sarah. (Boo!) I liked the color pages a lot, but those got pulled off...sadly...

Story: Definitely an improvement from the game. There's a lot more back story, and parts of it are more fleshed out, such a Jimba's battle with Luc, and also a few additional details about Hugo and Fubar etc. Even the other Stars get cameo appearances. The motives of the Destroyers were also explained more clearly, and you get to see more reason to their seemingly insane plans for the Grasslands, which in turn makes them look less evil.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: