Suikoden Ugly and Informational Kosher Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

-SPOILER- for suikoden 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lunar shadows

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 3:38 am    Post subject: -SPOILER- for suikoden 3 Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was playing suikoden 3 earlier and I was at the part when Geddoe is in the hotel room at night and has a private conversation with that mysterious person, which you do not see his/her face or see their name. He discusses what he is to do with his party the following day, which was go to the cave where they meet Duke. I was trying to figure out who Geddoe was talking to. Does anyone know?
Noot

Faithers of the Defend

186551 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It was Salome. Right off the bat Salome was putting his plan in place to flush out those in the Zexen Council who were in Harmonia's pocket and also to put the pieces in place for the upcoming war.

Also, if you play through Geddoe Chapter 3, you'll see more of Salome's plot. I'm not sure by your post if you've played through the game yet, so I won't give anything away.

It's hard to bargle naudle zauss with all these marbles in my mouth.
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes, Nutflush got it on the nose. It is indeed Salome.

Is Nutflush correct in assuming that you haven't played entirely through Geddoe Chapter 3 when you posted this thread, Lunar Shadows?

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That's the hard thing, helping people who haven't finished the game, especially when it comes to story elements. Unless you know exactly where they are, you could either spoil something or just tell them exactly what they already know [though in this case, it seems that it might be the former]. Personally, I think the better course of action is to present the Jordan Response to everything. Though it needs to be a bit modified in this context; RAFO would need to become PAFO.

Play and Find Out (tm).
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: