Suikoden Uncouth and Infamous Kibbutz Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

[Help Wanted] Rate the Stars!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Felipe

Intelligent Turtle

584845 Potch
1200 Soldiers
500 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

1. Kika
2. Jeane
3. Sierra
4. Lucretia Merces
5. Ayame
6. Kasumi
7. Lyon
8. Lorelei
9. Tengaar
10. Flare
11. Sarah (Suikoden III)
12. Sialeeds
13. Valeria
14. Miakis
15. Ayda
16. Seneca
17. Leona
18. Nina
19. Wakaba
20. Emily
21. Lucia
22. Yumi
23. Katarina
24. Paula
25. Rachel
26. Hazuki

Mikan weeps for Brady

246380 Potch
175 Soldiers
50 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

1. Kasumi - In Suikoden 1 she was incredibly useful. She brought the high speed needed to make the Spark Rune and thus slow tanks like Pesmerga and Humphrey really useful. Her lower defense was offset by the protection she recieved by being a mid-range fighter and thus able to sit in the back row and still launch attacks. Plus early on the Shrike Rune proves to be a very useful rune indeed. In Suikoden 2 it was more because of her cuteness and the minor mention of her and Tir which I liked from Suikoden 1.

2. Jeane - Oh sure, you have the obvious aspect of her looks, but there's also the useful aspect in which she's your runemistress throughout the series, plus in Suikoden IV and V she's not exactly a slouch in the fighting department either. She's not the best magician in either, but she's certainly a formidable mage in her own right. Ok, ok, the attire is nice too.

3. Wakaba - I got a lot of use out of her when I go through Suikoden II, and she was part of the party the felled the mighty Luca Blight. I'm also rather partial to the cute tomboy type characters and she fits the bill nicely.

4. Lyon - Her devotion to her duties were commendable. Also, as a former Nether Gate assassin, you can be sure that her combat skills are top notch. Add to the whole mix a subtle nod towards a romantic, beyond professional, interest in the Prince, and you have the sort of thing that I enjoy in my RPGs.

5. Miakis - Her devotion to her duty is just as strong as Lyon's, although I'd have to think that overall she probably slightly less skilled in combat than her just due to to special training Lyon had received. Plus, her personality is a bit more twisted than Lyon's, so she loses a few points there. Still, she gets high marks across the board, so she deserves the #5 position.

6. Sierra - Ah, my coven mistress. Vampires are always quite cool, and really she isn't all that twisted of a person, plus she has command over a True Rune. While not the best in a fight, her personality and implied abilities are what earn her a spot this high on the list.

7. Valeria - She wasn't necessarily a favorite of mine, but she knew how to use the Falcon rune better than most, and she becomes a high ranking general in the new Toran Republic. That kind of a resume has to count for a top 10 mention.

8. Tengaar - I respected her desire to make something of the weak willed Hix. If it wasn't for her, he'd probably become a waste of flesh poet or a mime or something like that. Her only flaw is that she wastes her time hanging around someone like Hix in the first place. There's gotta be some better people in that Warrior's Village than that!

9. Lucretia - I'll admit, I was a little skeptical when I saw that she was not a Silverberg, and didn't seem like she had anything to do with any of them either. I don't like messing with tradition. However, she proved to be a very capable strategist, better than some of the Silverbergs themselves, so she gets a spot at the top 10 table as well.

10. Sarah - Ah the tragic character. She gets props for being able to teleport people, but not very high marks since Viki can teleport me 30 times an hour and not collapse like Sarah seemed to after a few teleports. Still, it's obviously not an easy skill to do, since not many other magicians seem able to do so.

11. Lucia - I cannot in good faith put her in the top 10. She's had a kid, I dunno, that ruins the image for me. People can't change the way they think, just can't happen. Plus, she was just middle of the road as far as battle ability as well.

12. Yumi - She was a fairly lesser battler, plus she just wasn't given much exposure, it was more concentrated on her sister (or was she even a sister, I dunno). Still, she had her good points, mostly to do with her looks, but she was fine as a secondary option party member.

13. Leona - She was a pretty kind hearted individual. Always willing to listen to people's problems, dispensed advice when she felt it was needed, and providing the important job of juggling around my party. Obviously had to do a lot of running around the castle to find some of them, even I couldn't locate all the characters at all times!

14. Sialeeds - Has a pretty face, but an ugly personality. Regardless of her true motivations, I cannot abide traitors. Either you're with me, or you're against me. If you meet me on the opposite side of the battlefield even once, then you are my enemy.

You know what, I'm sleepy now, so I'll just leave the explanations out. Trust me, I thought long and hard on this lineup. Really, I had the lineup before I started giving reasons for it, so there was thought involved!

15. Lorelai

16. Ayame

17. Ayda

18. Emily

19. Nina

20. Hazuki

21. Flare

22. Katarina

23. Kika

24. Paula

25. Rachel

26. Seneca

~Uguu!~
Elc

Rebel of Babylon

1138266 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thank-you, to everyone, for helping me out with this project (I've kept a record of who helped out, just in case it will come into play) even though you didn't have any idea what it was all about. Now that I've got everything I needed, it's time to bring all the speculation to an end.

Certain characters weren't included because I had selected five female characters from each of the Suikoden games (for those characters which appeared in more than one game, their eligibility was limited to the game they debuted in), plus Seneca from Suikoden Tactics. I created this thread as a way to determine their order, so... to unveil the purpose of this exercise, I turn this over to IGCG special correspondent - Tobey Landel:

A man wearing a black suit, sporting a clean shaven head appears at the top of what appears to be a flight of stairs going nowhere. He starts to walk down the stairs as he beings to speak.

"Hi, I'm Tobey Landel. You've spent a week voting on these ladies even though you didn't know what it was all about." Tobey says with a smile. "So, for the first time ever," with a grin, Tobey gestures towards a flight of steps at the far end of the stage, "Ladies, please..."

Amidst much fanfare, the twenty-six women walk down the steps in four ranks, each carrying a numbered briefcase, until the first rank reaches the bottom, where each of the women hold their case in front of them, clearly displaying the number.

"Hi ladies!" says Tobey.
"Hi Tobey!" all twenty-six women respond in unison.

"I love this job!" Tobey says with a grin. "But wait! There's more. We've got a little surprise for you. You've known all about these twenty-six women over here." Tobey gestures towards the models. "But we've got a special guest appearance from another beautiful woman. She comes to us from the Dukedom of Gaien, but she was also at one time the Queen of Falena... please welcome Sophita!"

Walking onto the set in elegant blue Robes of State, Sophita takes her place behind the contestant's table where Tobey is ready to greet her.

"Welcome Sophita."
"Thank-you, Tobey." she says. "It's nice to be here."
"Are you ready to play Deal or No Deal?" Tobey asks.
"Asbolutely!"

He then directs her attention to the 26 models standing upon the flight of stairs opposite her. "There are twenty-six cases, each holding a different amount of money in it, randomly placed there by a third party, nobody knows what's in what case. We do know that one case is holding one million potch, all the way down..." Tobey holds up a coin, "to a single potch. All you have to do is pick the case with one million potch."

Sophita takes a moment to look at all of the cases before her and finally smiles as she chooses her case. "I'm going to go with royalty," she says. "Case #9." Picking up her case from the pedestal, Sialeeds presents her case to Tobey.

"Thank-you, Sialeeds." says Tobey, as he places the case on the table beside Sophita. "Here you go. This is yours. This is yours to take home. Yours to keep unless you should decide to sell it, but we'll talk about that later. Right now, let's find out what's in here. We do that by opening up those." Tobey points to the remaining cases. "Whatever is in those is not in yours. Let's start by opening six."

"Let's go with 24." says Sophita.
"Okay," says Tobey. "Nina... open the case."

Nina opens the case slightly and looks in, then she offers Sophita sympathetic smile as she opens it all the way to reveal 400,000 potch. Tobey winces slightly. "That's okay. You've still got the top three amounts in play, including one million potch. Five more to open."

"Number 12." says Sophita.
"Flare..." says Tobey. "Open the case."

Opening up the case, Flare smiles widely as she reveals 75 potch. Tobey smiles and holds up four fingers. "Four more cases."

"Number 4." says Sophita.
"Lucretia..." says Tobey. "Open the case."
"Make it small!" says Sophita.

Lucretia confidently opens the case and smiles to reveal 50 potch inside. Tobey holds up three fingers. "Three more cases."

"Number 16." says Sophita.
"Seneca..." says Tobey. "Open the case. Show us one potch."

Seneca looks inside her case and then opens it all the way to reveal 750 potch. Tobey applauds and tells SOphita she has two more cases left to open.

"Two more cases?" she asks with a smile. "I'll take case number 2."
"Sierra..." says Tobey. "Open the case."
"Keep it low!" says Sophita.

Sierra looks into her case and grimaces. Seeing the worried looks on the faces of both Sophita and Tobey, she smiles and opens the case, revealing 200 potch. "One more case." Tobey tells Sophita.

"Number 15." says Sophita.
"Hazuki!" says Tobey. "Make it good, this is the last case in this round. Keep the million in play. Open the case."

Hazuki looks into her case and looks into Sophita's eyes for several seconds before opening the case to reveal 2 potch. "That was a great round!" Tobey said with a smile. "You only knocked out one big number, but the top three amounts are left in play." He walks over to the phone on the opposite side of the table. "We are about to meet The Banker. He's the only person here who wants you to go home with as little as possible. He's looking at the odds and trying to figure out how to get you out of here for less than a million potch... and he's going to call me on that phone."

As if on cue, the phone starts to ring. Tobey picks it up and has a brief conversation with The Banker. He then hangs up the phone and turns to face Sophita.

"He says he doesn't like you." He tells her.
"Really?" she asks.
"But he's made you a great first offer." Tobey says. "Thirty-four thousand potch."

Tobey lifts up a box covering a button and faces Sophita. "Thirty-four thousand potch is yours if you say 'Deal' and hit this button. If you say 'No Deal' and close this box you must open up five more cases. Look at the board, there are six huge amounts in play. If you keep those in play, the offers will continue to go up. If you knock them out, then it goes down. So... there's only one question I have to ask you. Sophita... 'Deal' or 'No Deal'?"

Without hesitation, Sophita closes the box. "No deal!"
"Five more cases." Tobey reminds her.

"Number 18." says Sophita.
"Leona..." says Tobey. "Open the case. Keep it small."

Leona looks into her case, smiles slightly and opens it all the way to reveal 10,000 potch. "Four more cases." says Tobey.

"Number 10." says Sophita.
"Valeria..." says Tobey. "Open the case."

Valeria opens her case to reveal 25 potch. Tobey turns to Sophita. "Keep the big amounts in and it'll drive the offers up."

"Number 1." says Sophita.
"Miakis..." says Tobey. "Open the case."

Miakis looks into her case and grimaces, reluctantly opening the case to reveal 300,000 potch. "300,000 potch is no longer in play." Tobey says. "300,000 potch isn't in your case, but 1,000,000 potch is still in play and it might be in your case. Two cases left."

"Number 14." says Sophita.
"Tengaar..." says Tobey. "Open the case."
"Keep it small!" says Sophita. "Show me one potch!"

Tengaar opens her case, looks in and smiles, revealing 500 potch. Tobey signals to Sophita that there is one case remaining.

"Number 20." says Sophita.
"Wakaba..." says Tobey. "Open the case."

Wakaba looks into her case and gives Sophita a sympathetic smiles as she opens it to reveal 500,000 potch. Tobey winces and starts to pace. "Half a million potch is no longer in play. You know what he's thinking?" He points towards the shadowy Banker. "He's loving this. You've knocked out two large amounts, but seven hundred and fifty thousand potch and one million potch are still in play."

The phone rings and Tobey picks it up. After a few moments, he hangs up and looks at Sophita.

"It's gone up." he tells her. "He's betting you're going to go too far so he's offering you Forty-four thousand potch to walk away right now and leave him alone." He lifts up the box covering the button. "Forty-four thousand potch which is guaranteed if you say 'Deal' this offer. If you say 'No Deal' and keep on playing, you have to open five more cases before the next offer. Sophita... I have to ask you again, 'Deal' or 'No Deal'?"

Sophita takes a moment to study the board, but ultimately closes the box. "No deal!"
"Four cases." Tobey tells her.

"Number 13." says Sophita.
"Sarah..." says Tobey. "Open the case. Show us one potch."

Sarah looks into her case but her expression doesn't change as she reveals 75,000 potch.

"That's all right." says Sophita.
"It is all right." Tobey reassures her. "You still have four huge amounts left in play, including one million potch. Three more cases."
"Number 17." says Sophita.
"Ayda..." says Tobey. "Open the case."

Ayda looks into her case and smiles as she reveals 400 potch. Tobey signals that two cases are remaining.

"Number 23." says Sophita.
"Emily..." says Tobey. "Open the case."

Emily looks into her case and closes her eyes, pulling the case open to reveal 1,000,000 potch. Tobey winces and shakes his head. "One million potch is no longer in play. One million potch that isn't in your case, but seven hundred and fifty thousand potch could be in your case. One more case."

"Number 6." says Sophita.
"Lorelai..." says Tobey. "Please, keep it small. Open the case."

Lorelai opens her case and reveals 750,000 potch. The phone rings and Tobey turns to Sophita. "You've knocked out the five top amounts, so he's got to be loving this." Tobey picks up the phone and has a short conversation. He hangs up and turns towards Sophita.

"He's laughing." he tells her.
"I bet he is." says Sophita.
"He also says you're aptly named." says Tobey.
"What is that supposed to mean?" she asks.
"He knows what your name means." Tobey tells her. "He says it also explains why you chose to abdicate your throne in the Queendom of Falena to move to the Dukedom of Gaien."
"Does he even know who he's dealing with?" she asks.
"He knows, and it's dropped." Tobey explains. "The new offer is Nineteen thousand potch. If you say 'No Deal' to this offer then you must open three more cases before the next offer. There are only two huge amounts left in play. If you knock those out, it's disaster and the offer will continue to fall." Tobey lifts the box covering the button. "Sophita... one more time. 'Deal' or 'No Deal'?"

After a brief moment, Sophita closes the box. "No deal!"
"That's a gutsy decision." Tobey tells her. "Three more cases."
"Number 25." says Sophita.
"Katarina..." says Tobey. "Open the case."

Katarina looks into her case and smiles as she reveals 25,000 potch. Tobey holds up ring and middle fingers.

"Number 19." says Sophita.
"Ayame..." says Tobey. "Open the case."

Ayame opens her case to reveal 100 potch. Tobey turns to Sophita and holds up his index finger. "One more case."

"Number 3." says Sophita.
"Kika..." says Tobey. "Open the case."

Kika looks into the case and smiles, waiting just a moment before revealing the 1,000 potch within. The phone rings and Tobey picks it up. After several moments he hangs up the phone and turns to Sophita. "He has to admit, you've rebounded pretty well. But he still doesn't want you to leave with a lot of money, he just wants you to take the offer and leave him alone."

Tobey pauses for a moment to let Sophita think that comment over.

"Twenty-three thousand potch." he says. "You have a one in four chance of having 5,000 potch in your case and a one in six chance of your case holding two hundred thousand potch. If you take the deal now, you're guaranteed twenty-three thousand potch, but should you say 'No Deal' then you will have to open two more cases before the next offer." Tobey lifts the box covering the button. "Sophita... 'Deal' or 'No Deal'?"

Sophita instantly closes the box. "No deal!"
"Two more cases." Tobey tells her.
"Number 7." says Sophita.
"Kasumi..." says Tobey. "Open the case."

Kasumi looks into her case and looks up at Sophita, then she smiles and opens the case to reveal 1 potch. "One more case." Tobey tells Sophita.

"Number 11." says Sophita.
"Lucia..." says Tobey. "Open the case."

Lucia opens her case to reveal 50,000 potch. The phone rings and Tobey picks it up.

Finally, he hangs up and turns to Sophita. "He believes you don't know when to quit, so he's dropped the offer. The new offer is Twenty thousand potch. If you say 'No Deal' to this offer, you only have to open one more case until the next offer. The odds are with you, six cases left and two huge amounts remaining." Tobey lifts up the box covering the button. "Sophita... 'Deal' or 'No Deal'?"

"I came here to win, Tobey." says Sophita as she closes the box. "No deal!"
"One case." Tobey tells her.
"Number 22." says Sophita.
"Paula..." says Tobey. "Open the case. Show us five potch."

Paula looks into her case and smiles, opening it to reveal 5 potch. "I swear I didn't know what was in there." Tobey says with a smile as the phone starts to ring. Tobey picks it up and has a short conversation before hanging it up again.

"It's gone up." he tells her. "He wants you out of here and he wants you out now, so he's offering to buy your case for Thirty-two thousand potch. There are only two amounts left which are higher than that: one hundred thousand and two hundred thousand. If you should choose not to accept this offer, then you have to open one more case before the next offer, if you take out any of those larger amounts, the offers will drop. Keep them in play and the offers will continue to rise." Tobey lifts up the box covering the button. "Sophita... 'Deal' or 'No Deal'?"

"No deal!" says Sophita as she emphatically closes the box.
"One more case." Tobey tells her.
"Number 26." says Sophita.
"Rachel..." says Tobey. "Show us ten potch. Open the case."

Rachel opens her case to reveal 300 potch. The phone starts to ring and Tobey picks it up. After a few moments he hangs it up and looks into Sophita's eyes for a few seconds.

"Fifty-two thousand potch!" he tells her. "You have a fifty-fifty chance of having one hundred thousand potch or better and a one in four chance of having two hundred thousand potch in your case." Tobey lifts up the box covering the button. "Sophita... 'Deal' or 'No Deal'?"

Sophita closes the box without hesitation. "No deal!"
"One more case." Tobey tells her.
"Number 21." says Sophita.
"Yumi..." says Tobey. "Open the case."

Yumi looks into her case and smiles as she reveals 10 potch. The phone starts to ring and Tobey picks it up. He nods as the Banker tells him the new offer and hangs up the phone before turning to Sophita.

"Wow!" he says. "This is a great offer... Ninety-four thousand potch. Three cases left and two large amounts. You have a one in three chance of having 200,000 potch but you also have a one in three chance of having five thousand potch in your case." Tobey lifts up the box covering the button. "This is a game of luck but it is also a game of timing. Is this the time to take the deal and leave with a guaranteed ninety-four thousand potch? Or do you want to take your chances and play on?" Tobey lifts up the box covering the button. Sophita... 'Deal' or 'No Deal'?"

Sophita looks at the board and then at her own case before closing the box. "No deal!"
"You just gave up ninety-four thousand potch!" Tobey says. "One more case before the final offer."
"Number 8." says Sophita.
"Jeane... show us five thousand potch." says Tobey. "Open the case."

Jeane looks into her case and then back towards Sophita. "Tee hee" she giggles and opens it to reveal 100,000 potch. The phone rings and Tobey hesitates before picking it up.

"You know what he's going to say?" he asks Sophita, who simply nods in response. After a brief conversation with the Banker, Tobey hangs up the phone and looks at Sophita. "You knocked out one hundred thousand potch, so he's dropped the offer. The final offer, Sophita, is Seventy-four thousand potch. If you believe you have two hundred thousand potch in your case, then say 'No Deal' and we'll find out what is right here in case number nine. If you say 'No Deal' and two hundred thousand potch is not in your case, then the most you can leave with is five thousand potch." Tobey lifts up the box covering the button. "Sophita... one last time, 'Deal' or 'No Deal'?"

Taking a deep breath, Sophita closes the box. "No deal!"

Tobey walks around the table to her case sitting on its pedestal and gestures to the final case, number 5, still left unopened. "You now have one final decision to make, Sophita. You can keep your case and whatever amount is contained within or you can switch it with case number 5."
Sophita simply shakes her head. "No, I'll keep my case."

Tobey looks into Sophita's case and smiles. "You've made a great deal!" He opens it to reveal 200,000 potch, while Lyon opens case number 5 to reveal 5,000 potch.

"I'd like to thank Sophita for playing with us today," says Tobey, "and I'd like to invite you all to join us on Deal or No Deal!"

As a result of your voting, the case models were assigned as follows:

Case 26: Rachel
Case 25: Katarina
Case 24: Nina
Case 23: Emily
Case 22: Paula
Case 21: Yumi
Case 20: Wakaba
Case 19: Ayame
Case 18: Leona
Case 17: Ayda
Case 16: Seneca
Case 15: Hazuki
Case 14: Tengaar
Case 13: Sarah
Case 12: Flare
Case 11: Lucia
Case 10: Valeria
Case 9: Sialeeds
Case 8: Jeane
Case 7: Kasumi
Case 6: Lorelai
Case 5: Lyon
Case 4: Lucretia
Case 3: Kika
Case 2: Sierra
Case 1: Miakis

There is still more work to be done before the game can be opened as an official activity and, in time, my narrative writing should improve more. I'm a little out of practice at the moment, so if you see any errors *looks in Celes' direction* I'm sure I'll work the bugs out in due time.

"You make me smash the clock and feel, I'd rather die behind the wheel.
Time was never on my side, So on I wait my whole lifetime."
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That was amazing, I hope to see more of this.

One thing though, replace Toby with the king of Deal or no Deal: Noel Edmonds. He is Deal or no Deal.
Archy

PRAISE BE TO... GROOOWL RAINING BLOOD

506257 Potch
0 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Crap, I thought you were gonna go with Suikoden Idol or Next Top Model or something!

Still interesting though. I wonder who's up next...

Celes Tilly wrote:
If one of you were to ask, "Celes, what is Twisted Sister?" I would tell you God's honest truth.

"Butt rock."
Elzamine

Verse of Vitality

1798792 Potch
500 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

1.Kasumi
2.Lorelai
3.Miakis
4.Hazuki
5.Seneca
6.Ayda
7.Ayame
8.Sierra
9.Paula
10.Lyon
11.Yumi
12.Sarah
13.Kika
14.Valeria
15.Tengaar
16.Leona
17.Lucretia Merces
18.Wakaba
19.Lucia
20.Jeane
21.Flare
22.Sialeeds
23.Emily
24.Katarina
25.Rachel
26.Nina

Here goes :) Even though most of my favorite ladies weren't on the list, sniff!

-My DeviantArt-
Celes Tilly

Buttery Lungs

290293 Potch
666 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, if you need an editor, I guess I can get unlazy enough to help...
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You know, Celes isn't the only person capable of telling you you're an idiot Elc. In fact, I say it all the time behind your back. :mrgreen: But in all seriousness, if you need an editor I'll be more than happy to help.

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Angelus

Queen of Falena

579729 Potch
0 Soldiers
2545847 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If you want my opinion, well... it needs more Seneca.

Jorge Prima wrote:
What? Our pokemon aren't obeying?

When a problem comes along YOU MUST WHIP IT!
Celes Tilly

Buttery Lungs

290293 Potch
666 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hey now, I never call Elc an idiot. I want to live, you see.

Aside from that, I doubt you're the person Elc is looking for. You make a lot of punctuation errors.

Burn, etc.
Elc

Rebel of Babylon

1138266 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What's this? People are fighting over the right to edit my crap? This has got to stop! Celes... since you asked first and already helped me realize some of my glaring mistakes, you're hired.

"You make me smash the clock and feel, I'd rather die behind the wheel.
Time was never on my side, So on I wait my whole lifetime."
Celes Tilly

Buttery Lungs

290293 Potch
666 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wooo, or something. Hahaha... shit, why'd I volunteer? I kid, I kid.

Anyhoo, you know where to find me... or do you? Just gimme the stuff and I'll send it back, error free (mostly, even I am not perfect).
Fudozukushi

The Fudozukushi Minion Army!

1081894 Potch
250 Soldiers
143 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Celes Tilly wrote:
Hey now, I never call Elc an idiot. I want to live, you see.

Well if Elc kills Scarlet then he'll have to take up leadership of Kooluk again. And what with the mess Scarlet's made and all....
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: