Suikoden Ugly and Informational Knowledge Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

NFL 2006 Weekly Predictions
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Flare

Flying Bolts of Doom

680830 Potch
3700 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Da Bears!!!!!!!!!!!
Tullaryx

Custodiae Corvi

4092785 Potch
200 Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

GO Bears!

I hope Peyton gets his legs broke so his title of this generation's Dan Marino doesn't get lifted.

Legions of Zontar-Killers

817540 Potch
25 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Indianapolis Colts is my pick.

I changed the number on my phone so you can't call me up at home, and you can't say those
things to me, that make me fall down on my knees.

Parallax

Fighting 181st

1109279 Potch
250 Soldiers
3275 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Tullaryx wrote:

I hope Peyton gets his legs broke so his title of this generation's Dan Marino doesn't get lifted.

Don't you think that's going a little bit too far? XD

He's a victim - not a perp - and I'm choosing to let him go.
Shad

Midnight

4252503 Potch
200 Soldiers
38 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh hell, I forgot all about this thread. Colts will win it. I'm not a fan, but I have to cheer on the AFC. Better luck to Pittsburgh and New England next year...
Parallax

Fighting 181st

1109279 Potch
250 Soldiers
3275 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Looks like I came out behind on this one. I'm looking forward to seeing how Chicago does next year.

He's a victim - not a perp - and I'm choosing to let him go.
Filipe

The Executors of Harmonian Order

35712 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There is not a lot I can say about the game besides what on earth happened to the Chicago Bears? I was there watching the game and saw the opening kick off thinking oh lordy, this game is going to be ugly. Chicago is probably gonna win it in a hard close game and people will be dissappointed that the offensive Colts didnt do all that much. I mean come on, on the opening kick off the Bears scored a TD, then on the Colts possession immediately following they caught an interception. This would have been bad enough if it had been during the regular season, but this was the first 5 minutes of the super bowl of all things. It seemed to be easy street for Chicago on their way to their uhhh 3rd or 4th Superbowl, I cant remember.

Next thing I know, the Colts(if you are wondering I am just making comments, I actually picked the Colts to win) come back in the same quarter and take the lead. A lead they never lose through out the rest of the game. I had heard some people say they picked the bears to win, and that their defence would rout the Colts offence and win easily. I was dissappointed in the game because it was rather lopsided, just that no one expected Chicago to well... fall apart half way through. No offence to Bears fans.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Sports All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16
Page 16 of 16

Jump to: