Suikoden Utopian and Infamous Kosher Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

We moved to sandwich.net
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Milich Oppenheimer

La Rose Noire

175976 Potch
1000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ahhh, Vextor, mon ami...this is perhaps the finest work in a very long string of very fine works to date. I have had some difficulty in understanding the technology you are employing here...but it was always most disturbing to me that it required so much time for me to travel to the lands and places of my homeland in the past. After all, what right does anyone have to place leash upon the greatness of Milich Oppenheimer?

But now? No problem at all! I feel as if a grey fog with very great weight has been lifted from the world, and all of us, very fine people, have been freed...
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My sentiments exactly Milich...
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You do know he hasn't moved it at all, right?

It's just a test of perception. Sars declares the forum is faster, so everyone suddenly thinks it is running faster than the norm.

Oh my, have you all been fooled.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Bub

Sons of Thunder

59807 Potch
0 Soldiers
1894561 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was eating a sammich when I read this thread about sammich.net. What a coincidence.

I have been noticing how incredibly faster the site is running today, and it is a godsend, since before the site would peeter out sometimes for me. Now I post and the posts gets posted in record time. Awesome.

I loves me some sammiches.net.

Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh yes, and we are actually loctaed on the "HAM" server within sandwich.net, for those who need to know.

And yeah, so far things are real smooth and fast. Glad I was right about the cholesterol-infested yuckfoo geoprison database.
Futch

JUST ME AND THE OTHER BIG DUDES

125356 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's too fast, let's go back to yahoo.

This thing is fast, it didn't went this fast since 2004; when I joined and the war system was so freaking easy even I was a badass strategist.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

congrats on the move vextor. more speed is always enjoyable.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Jorge Prima

La Raza de Héroes y Protectores de Osito

938390 Potch
1120 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

John Layfield wrote:
You do know he hasn't moved it at all, right?

It's just a test of perception. Sars declares the forum is faster, so everyone suddenly thinks it is running faster than the norm.

Oh my, have you all been fooled.

Maybe saying that we are moving to "sandwich.net" is Vextors idea of giving us Placebo pills. Either way, whatever is going on, its working!

J et J

Angelus on Aftershave wrote:
But it stings SO GOOD.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Bub

Sons of Thunder

59807 Potch
0 Soldiers
1894561 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

A placebo pill sammich...in a net?
This thread is starting to confuse me.
My brain...ouch.

Jossef

Beshennye Berserki

95809 Potch
200 Soldiers
23 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow! This was so slow not so long ago and now, like Tull, I feel like my 7.4MB connection runs like it should. Awesome work Vextor, fast forum speeds make people happy.

It doesn't surprise me Yahoo! suck. They are inferior to everybody in every field, except maybe e-mail. THeir search engine is crap compared to Google, they are affiliated with British Telecom (BT) who are rip-off merchants, geocities, etc, etc. Let us gather and besmirch the name of Yahoo! in the name of decency.

Spears of the Sand

366104 Potch
200 Soldiers
3121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thank you!

No more White screen of death or waiting 10 minutes to see a post that really wasn't worth my time!

*pokes Yahoo in the eye*
Angelus

Queen of Falena

579729 Potch
0 Soldiers
2545847 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, my internet freezes everytime I click a new page so I don't really notice the change. But when I get it fixed, I'll be happy. :]

Jorge Prima wrote:
What? Our pokemon aren't obeying?

When a problem comes along YOU MUST WHIP IT!
Ninjar

The Shins

247440 Potch
1500 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It most certainly is a lot better.
Zaleria

1296207 Potch
13650 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Excellent news this is! I have always been annoyed by the slowness in the yahoo server when I'm checking the member profiles. Now, I will be annoyed no more!

Tonby, while I'm not in Zexen wrote:

I just noticed that if you turn Zexen Activity Levels into an acronym, it makes ZAL. Oh the irony! =P
Milan Fiori

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I haven't noticed a big speed up in loading of pages. But there's been a huge increase in the "show all new message" page.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: