Suikoden Uncouth and Informational Kriegspiel Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Latest Video Game You Bought
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sailor Sexy

Mikan weeps for Brady

246380 Potch
175 Soldiers
50 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ok, finally I bought a game that I'm getting some use out of. As people should know by now, I hate leaving the house. I don't like the outdoors, and as such my physical condition isn't at its peak. So, I bought DDR Supernova along with a dance pad and decided that now I can do a workout at home while playing a game. I would never, ever think of playing this game in public, I'm really no good and get messed up an awful lot, but the workout mode is nice, and even though some of the songs I totally get lost on, I can tell it's doing some good since after about 10 minutes I'm usually a bit out of breath. Hopefully my cardiovascular system will improve itself and get back to how good it was when I was still playing football.

~Uguu!~
Edge Riou

Brotherhood of Strife; Fate

311768 Potch
11 Soldiers
724673 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think that the last video game that I bought was Final Fantasy XII Collector's Edition. It's actually a really good game. Before I bought it, I was waiting for it for a long time, and when I did buy it, it was by far worth the wait. The battle system was a great new touch. Final Fantasy outdid themselves with this game.

The Long Patrol

162411 Potch
122 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well somehow I found my way into Best Buy and somehow I ended up buying Big Brain Academy and Elite Beat Agents. Good thing I have the screens on my DS Lite protected or I would really feel sorry for them.
Tullaryx

Custodiae Corvi

4092785 Potch
200 Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Newest game and probably one that won't even get played with for a couple weeks is Capcom's latest Xbox 360-exclusive, Lost Planet.

Kotetsu

114213 Potch
8500 Soldiers
510 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just got myself a copy of Tales of the Abyss just a while ago. I'm just a little bit into the game at the moment, probably at the first 10 minutes of the game and by the looks of things, it's quite interesting. I'm looking forward to more on this game and hopefully, it wouldn't be a disappointment like another RPG which I just bought recently as well.
Spiraling Entropy

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Suikoden 4 and 5 after a road trip to get them.
Dragonstar13

13th Dragon brigade

493466 Potch
5000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I got Tales of the Abyss recently, but I'm still playing Dragon Quest 8. I haven't gotten all the items I've wanted, and didn't finish all the side quests. So I have yet to give Tales of Abyss a whirl.

I'm still thinking of what new game I should get for the DS lite.

Prince Geass Falenas

2327939 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The last game....
what was the last game I bought...
OH YEAH I got Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Justice for all

It's SWeeeeeet...but it only has 4 cases this time around or so I read....awww man.... :(

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
RedCydranth

Ice Dragons

3650446 Potch
194 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nadistu, you're gonna have to tell me how that one is, I really love Phoenix Wright so keep me posted.

I recently picked up Wario Ware: Smooth Moves for the Nintendo Wii. My girlfriend has a love for WarioWare that I can't share, but I do enjoy the game as a nice light time passer.

This installment is a lot different than the prior ones for GameCube and Gameboy/DS. Well, not really, but yeah. Anyhow, there's still a trillion and a half minigames, but they're a lot tougher to figure out what to do than before. They tell you how to hold the controller before each minigame, but after that its up to you to determine how to use it. I still cant get a few of them to work, even after practicing them for a bit.

One of the things I do like this time around is the mini stories that go on. They added a few new characters too, as well as brough back all the old ones (or all I could remember). The new characters are Young Cricket and Master Mantis, as well as Penny. Cricket and Mantis are Kung-Fu fighters, although their mini story has little to do with kung-fu. Penny is Dr. Crygor's neice or Grand-daughter. I can't quite remember. The don't have Jimmy's family now that I think about it, but there's Jimmy T. and Jimmy P. and I liked their little story a lot, it was cutesy.

After you beat the main game you get some new features, like Orbulon shows up as well as a super hard mode. One thing I didn't like about this game was if makes you go through all the game before you can open up the multiplayer ability. But once you do, thats where the game explodes.in fun value. The multiplayer games are outstanding. Just as fun as the ones for the GameCube version. Although this one doesn't have the cool airplane flier game.

I reccomend picking it up if you got the extra cash, but there are better games out there for the Wii (like Zelda, Monkeyball and Trauma Center). If you want something to occupy your time for a bit and have some decent fun, this isn't a bad game at all for that. I really think though its not as good as Touched or Twisted. I give it a 7/10.

Fantasy Football (NFL) Sign Ups in Sports Forum!
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2327939 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Moon Knight wrote:
Nadistu, you're gonna have to tell me how that one is, I really love Phoenix Wright so keep me posted.
:mrgreen: Well I like it so far....they changed some things for the better such as you actually have a life meter it's not just a certain amount of icons like the first one. And profiles can be presented as well as evidence.
And there's this new "skill" (I guess you'd call it) that you can use called Psyche lock which just helps you unlock secrets people are purposely hiding from you.

I'm sort of bummed though that the scientific investigating thing apparently hasn't carried over =< ...although I sort of only just started the 3rd case so who knows...

But yeah anyway! If you liked the first one no reason why you won't like this second one.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Gemini

The Fashion Divas

165087 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I now it seems kindababyish but i bought Lemmings on Psp ... you really have to use your head to complete the missions!!! Sometimes it's really hard!
Malt Hitman

31st H.R. Regiment: The 31st Wrecking Crew

9905 Potch
0 Soldiers
5035 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

After much stalling I’ve finally went out and bought both Suikoden IV and Suikoden Tactics. They were both used copies but since I managed to get both games for under the price of a single new game I think it was a decent trade off.

I don’t think that I’ll get around playing them until after I find my way back to Suikoden V, which should be soon hopefully, and finish that game up but at least I know they’ll be there waiting for when I need them.
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2327939 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

oddly enough...I just got Lunar Knights...
I was aiming for Harvest Moon DS...but I just couldn't bring myself to buy it knowing that there's now a chance that Rune Factory will be brought over.......and so I saw Lunar Knights' cooler cover/case art and curved and got that instead

Don't get me wrong Lunar Knights is a cool game =o though it felt slightly action/adventure-esque to me rather than RPG-ish but oh well...

Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I purchased Half Life 2: Episode One a few days ago, and I completed it, I might review it a bit later if any are interested.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

over the past weekend i bought mario bros./duckhunt, super mario bros. 3, zelda, battletoads, and teenage mutant ninja turtles 1 off ebay :mrgreen:

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 6 of 15

Jump to: