Suikoden Utopian and Informational Kriegspiel Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

What Do You Do When You Posted 25 Posts Already In Between Six Hours??
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  

What do you do when you posted 25 posts in between six hours??
I keep on posting
45%
 45%  [ 16 ]
I take a break and then post again
8%
 8%  [ 3 ]
I stop posting and probably post again in the next day
20%
 20%  [ 7 ]
None of the above
25%
 25%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 35

Futch

JUST ME AND THE OTHER BIG DUDES

125356 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It has never happened to me, some kind of weird force has been making me to NOT post lately, the reply button seemed so far away...

At any rate I think I would feast my eyes with my uber posting skills for three seconds; I would then continue posting.
SierrasKnight

463 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

25 post in 6 hours....just keep going i guess.
Masaya

Flying Fusillades

222963 Potch
75 Soldiers
3635 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have to share Futch's situation, as for I have yet to actually reach that limit. I remember a member who when they first joined suikox, to obtain amazing stats as fast as possible forced him self to keep trying to reach that limit untill we noticed that a portion of what he posted was just garble anyways.. He no longer comes here.

I would love to reach that goal, maybe just once just to see the little messege given to me after my acheivement. However I really seriously doubt I could get 25 posts in 6 hours. I would cry..and maybe go for a walk..

Liberatori di Inferno

26524 Potch
63 Soldiers
123938 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hehe dude just KEEP it coming bro yeaaah!!!! :wink: If you have lots to say in posts and wanna keep going on, waiting for responses you have every right to. When I see lots of interesting subjects I post on it with my opinions, sometimes I'll check email on the side, watch tv or use the phone. I wait for replies, or if not I just turn off the computer and go somewhere.

"Devoted Protector of Lord Logg and Lady Valeria"
little fish

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i keep on posting untill got nothing else to post about or am tried

is this ok Wes?

P.S. thanks Sophita
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Assassin01

Team Assassination

575125 Potch
200 Soldiers
900 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Normally i would keep posting until i can't find anymore topics to post. Then i would wait a while and keep the process going.
MMan9000
Ralphy Leone Tensei
Lymsleia Falenas
Eden

Private Godwin Army

564676 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Last week I was able to write 25 posts, but then I had to go offline. I would have written more if possible, because I don't care too much about the potch. I get enough, since I am at the moment able to post a lot again.

The Fool
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2327939 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't think I have ever posted that much (also I notice I multitask alot when I'm looking at forums)

....but if I ever do I'd probably keep on posting...I don't really care for my potch count since I've yet to find anything to use it for --although watching it increase is an ego booster---but I rather like watching my post count go up rather then potch.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Gil-galad

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't think I have that much to post in 24 hours, let alone 6. If I went on a spamming spree I could easily reach that amount, but for now, I don't think I'm going to have to worry about reaching that limit.

If I ever did reach that limit, I'd have to stop, and take a good look at my life and wonder where the hell things went wrong.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Edge Riou

Brotherhood of Strife; Fate

311768 Potch
11 Soldiers
724673 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would keep on posting because I don't post to gain potch or anything like that, I post because I have something to say.

I don't hit that mark as much anymore though. I tend to get around 20 posts in that amount of time much more often.

La Raza de Héroes y Protectores de Osito

938390 Potch
1120 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It really depends. If the day is kind of slow, and there aren't good topics, and or if I don't have time to post, I will post about five post max. On a good day, I can say reach ten posts easily.

J et J

Angelus on Aftershave wrote:
But it stings SO GOOD.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sailor Sexy

Mikan weeps for Brady

246380 Potch
175 Soldiers
50 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Strangely I have never posted 25 posts in 6 hours time. I suppose I've had ample opportunity, I mean when I come back from sea there are usually 2000-3000 posts or more made since I last logged in, so there's plenty to write on if I really try. I just don't feel the need to reply to everything that comes my way, and when I get home from the boat I'm usually not thinking straight anyways, so making coherent thoughts is tough.

~Uguu!~
Ryusei

Kotetsu

114213 Potch
8500 Soldiers
510 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I haven't reached 25 posts in 6 hours yet, if memory serves. If I have, then I probably did not notice it. In the even that I reached the 25 post limit, think I would still continue posting even if I have reached the limit just because I have something to say. If I don't have anything to say, then I wouldn't bother posting. I suppose it all depends on whether or not I have things that I would like to say in a certain topic. For me, potch is just an incentive to post and be active, and it certainly inspired me to post as much as I can, regardless of getting a few or none on each post I make.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: