Suikoden Uncouth and Informational Karma Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

SRDX Lyon Figure
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
malicesoul

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Haha...she's so cute!!
Basel

34652 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've got photos of Lyon SRDX Figure to share :)
VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow, that figure looks cool. I wish they'd make a Viki figure as well. That way, i'd buy it before they could even announce it's existance. (Like that's even possible :P ) Anyway, I felt bad for the disembodied Lyon pics of Basel's, but it's nice to see that it's a pretty easy to assemble display figure. :D

*checks ePurse...* Needs more money! :O

jjrrs

481481 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Very clear pictures of the figure, the size seems to be about what I expected but I had no idea that it can be disassembled like that, and I am a bit dissappointed that it's not in a box of somesort like the other bigger game/anime figures, something about a plastic holder sticked on a card board just seems cheap to me, is the plastic part glued to the card board in the back or is it slide on so removal won't damage the back board? My order was shipped late last week, I still haven't got it yet but I hope when I do and it's in my hands I'll be more pleased with what I see.
Basel

34652 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It slides.
Archy

PRAISE BE TO... GROOOWL RAINING BLOOD

506257 Potch
0 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This needs to come into my possession. And fast.

I'm not a toy collector by any means, but this is something I HAVE to get. I hope some local shop owner in the Philippines gets a hold of some. :D

Celes Tilly wrote:
If one of you were to ask, "Celes, what is Twisted Sister?" I would tell you God's honest truth.

"Butt rock."
Equus

Sindarin Speed Bumps of Rage

197132 Potch
0 Soldiers
2993 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm having a terrible time trying to find this in stock except for some small retailers on eBay or a place in Singapore. Sadness.
jjrrs

481481 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I got mine before new years and it looks pretty good obviously, but the stupid site I got it from shipped it together with two gensosuikoden comic books I also ordered and the container got all screwed up, they folded the top extra board part to fit in the shipping box and the plastic shell itself got beaten up and cracked, I'm too lazy to try to contact them and get a replacement just because of that, but I guess the figure itself is not bad. Although it is made in china and not japan, plus when I look closely there are some rough areas.
josiskrazy

500 Potch
114 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i had to order mine from ebay for $50! but i think its worth it...

i also found a Miakis figure, i dunno if its been released (i cant find it anywhere online) or if it was fanmade...neways it looks super awesome!
http://neverland.boy.jp/wf06s-miakis01.html

there was also a Nanami figure floating around also, i made a post about it awhile ago with a picture but i cant find it here, i might have the picture on my comp, if i find it ill post it...

Sindarin Speed Bumps of Rage

197132 Potch
0 Soldiers
2993 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, I saw an eBay store selling it out of Singapore, and I wasn't particularly sure if I wanted to drop the $60 or so it would take to ship to over here. I'll wait to hear back probably from Hobbylink Japan before making my decision. I've ordered from them before when an item went into backorder status, and they've still sent the item to me because it had been allocated to my order before the backorder, and that's what I'm hoping is happening here. The price for the figure and the shipping costs at HLJ beat that eBay seller I saw.

EDIT - Just from the armor detail and the ribbon, I'd wager that the Miakis doll is not a fan kit. Granted, there's a lot of "garage kits" out there, and are very small operations, but the sculpting looks a little too clean for most hobbyists. I could be totally wrong though. ^_^
whileheavenwept

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
38799 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

josiskrazy wrote:
there was also a Nanami figure floating around also, i made a post about it awhile ago with a picture but i cant find it here, i might have the picture on my comp, if i find it ill post it...

Did you find the picture of it? Id love to see it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: