Suikoden Utopian and Irenic Kosher Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Regarding Final Use of Rune of Punishment... SPOILERS

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sierra Mikain

Blue Moon

19500 Potch
0 Soldiers
666 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 8:28 am    Post subject: Regarding Final Use of Rune of Punishment... SPOILERS Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So exactly who was the woman that appears after you use the ROP for the last time outside of El Eal? Didn't get a good look, but don't think I recognized her at all anyways.

WEEOWW!
NeonMouko

Fierce Tigers

116367 Potch
419 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Please don't double post. There's an edit command for a reason. I'm surprised one of the mods hasn't swooped in yet. Maybe they haven't noticed?

Anyway...

Spoilers!

That woman is the Queen of Obel, who started the whole thing by taking the Rune of Punishment out of the ruins.
Solitude

Fallen Angels

495 Potch
125 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think we're just to lazy. You warned him and now I'm warning him so thats enough... Don't double post.

As for the women how do you know it was the Queen of Obel? I kind of hypothesized that the Hero was Lino en Kuldes' lost son which would make that his mom. I guess you may be right though because how many other confirmed characters has had the Rune of Punishment?
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Her profile is shown in the Japanese Suikoden 4 guidebook, and she is listed as "Queen of Obel."
Adversary

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

it was pretty obvious she was the queen of obel. she was in the introduction too. before she uses the true rune, one camera angle shows a soldier doing that hand movement ttelling her not to use it. it was an obel soldier by the looks of it. thats a decent hint i guess
RubiRubi

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It is easy to see that The Hero is Lino's son I think Glenn even said that he was found at sea around the same time of that battle.
Suikomaniac

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It makes a lot of sense to me. Because in the little glimpse of her we got. I really think the Hero resembled her(The Run maybe too.) But yeah I wondered who she was because I saw her use it in the opening. I didn't notice the soldier until the 3rd time seeing it. But I didn't expect her to be the queen because she didn't look much like a queen to me. (Then it mae sense because of Lino El Kuldes.)
Solitude

Fallen Angels

495 Potch
125 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah Lino en Kuldes doesn't look much like a king either lol. As for her being in the opening I don't remember seeing her. I'm going to have to watch it again. As for purchasing a guide book I didn't do it. The guy who sold me the game tried getting me to buy one and even offered me a 25% discount. I refused because I wanted to play the game first without the use of one. I'll eventually pick it up though.
GrosserFluss

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I reserved a copy and when I got it, it came with the artbook for free. It had pictures of all 108 characters, some NPCs, some ships and flags, and enemies. One of the NPC pictures is the woman from the end and for her name it says Queen of Obel.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: