Suikoden Ugly and Irrational Karma Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Clone High

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hawk Thanatos

Radical Dreamers

167582 Potch
43 Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:27 am    Post subject: Clone High Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Clone High (or Clone High USA) is an animated T.V show that originally aired in Canada in 2002 and then on MTV in the U.S. Like all the best animated shows, it was canceled. Unfortunately only one season was done (of 13 episodes) but it's one of the funniest shows I've seen. It's produced by Bill Lawrence, who does Scrubs, hence a lot of people from Scrubs have parts (especially Christa Miller, Neil Flynn and Donald Faison).

The story is that a government agency called the Secret Board of Shadowy Figures digs up the remains of famous people in history in order to clone them, like Abraham Lincoln, Joan of Arc, Mahatma Gandhi, JFK, Cleopatra etc. so that when they've grown up the military can use them as a super army. The show takes place while the clones are in high school, with the main characters being Abe, Joan and Gandhi.

I've been looking for the DVD but it's rather hard to find, I did find the episodes online (YouTube) though:
http://www.tv-links.co.uk/Clone%20High_links.html

Has anyone else ever watched this show? If not I'd recommend at least checking it out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Media All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: