Suikoden Uncouth and Infamous Karma Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Wingers and Landis

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 8:44 pm    Post subject: Wingers and Landis Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Basically, as per the IM convo below, my friend and I are wondering about the nature of Wingers as far as romance and... erm... reproduction.

Funky Tanuki: Landis=hot
Ultima 9921: o.O
Funky Tanuki: Yuh huh huh
Funky Tanuki: XP
Funky Tanuki: How can you not love Landis?
Ultima 9921: HE'S A DIFFERENT SPECIES!!!
Funky Tanuki: XD
Funky Tanuki: So?

Aura of the Wolf

12319 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

... And what brought this particular discussion on...? Do I want to know? Could curiosity possibly kill this cat? I hope not, but I'm just sooo curious...

Also, who's who? Do YOU think Landis = hot? Are you gonna deny it, which will ultimately lead to endless non-serious teasing and whatnot just to "ruffle your feathers?" J/K =)
Cowardice cannot survive.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mumbay

White Maiden Mercenaries

167500 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I thought that they wore clothes specially fitted for wingers. And i won't go further then that @.@
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Acheron

Stonewall Brigade

172597 Potch
200 Soldiers
1325 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

For some reason I think Landis isn't too interested in reproduction, though thats my personal opinion of the man. Maybe they do it just like birds, mid-air away from prying eyes. Prying eyes that go "O.o"

Also, if that conversation is from AIM you have to quote it. I found out today that any conversation you have on AIM is owned by AOL and they own the idea's you share. So if by some strange quirk you decide to IM your best friend a copy of your masterpiece novel, AOL owns it. Interesting, huh? Personally I don't care that you didn't quote it, I just thought it was interesting how you were supposed to quote it by law. As if anyone's going to turn you in for it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Fudozukushi

The Fudozukushi Minion Army!

1081738 Potch
250 Soldiers
143 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Don't they hatch from eggs or something? I swore I read that somewhere...
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Mitchell, I was Ultima9921. She randomly brought this up. Very, very randomly.

Fudozukushi, Yeah, that's what I thought! She doesn't seem to care though... >.>;;

Acheron, my friend has actually done just that. Well, not a masterpiece novel, but... erm... I dont know what to call it, I'll show you when the site gets back up.

Beshennye Berserki

95809 Potch
200 Soldiers
23 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If Landis has the time to create scary ghost stories so he can intimidate some kid (can't remember his name just now), create graves for fished he has ate AND find time to learn how to walk around on his hands... I get the impression he isn't very much interested in reproduction or romance. The same applies to Sid.

As for other wingers, I don't believe there is much detail of their romance or reproduction, unless someone wants to definitely disprove this for me...

Lords of Foolishness

207476 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't know, maybe he just hasn't found anyone. The 40 Year old Virgin of Suikoden...

The Guillotine Order

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I like scythes, hence I like Landis.
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Acheron wrote:
I found out today that any conversation you have on AIM is owned by AOL and they own the idea's you share. So if by some strange quirk you decide to IM your best friend a copy of your masterpiece novel, AOL owns it. Interesting, huh? Personally I don't care that you didn't quote it, I just thought it was interesting how you were supposed to quote it by law. As if anyone's going to turn you in for it.

that is insane and cannot be true

hey I have an idea, lets make our own Harry Potter and Star Wars novles and AIM them to everyone, that would be funny, AOL claming ownership to diretirve works.

ah well at least i can make up for all I lost by pretending everyone's fursona is mine, and sending word of them over AIM. then AOL will own it. I doubt a 13 yr old can fight a lawsuit over them.

that can't be true. that is ridiculs.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Try to stay on topic guys.

I don't recall it from my memory ever being stated that wingers came from eggs, or that they reproduced like humans. I think it's just one of those vague dark areas...
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: