Suikoden Uncouth and Illusional Kraalesque Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Videogame music fans, I've a suggestion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shad

Midnight

Potch
Soldiers
38 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:11 pm    Post subject: Videogame music fans, I've a suggestion Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hi. A few of you might know me by now. If any of you are familiar with the currently offline Suikogurus, I created all of the content for that site and the vast majority of FFGurus. Neither are up to date now due to my lack of interest in the latter and the fact that the former would take far too much time and could never really rival Suikosource, but it's been about a year now since my last project and I've a new idea in mind that as far as I know no one's really tackled before. I want to make a database for videogame soundtracks. I for one am a huge fan of game music and have had a damn hard time figuring out who the composers are for the bulk of my collection beyond mainstream names like Uematsu and Mitsuda. It would be something along the lines of RPGFan's soundtrack section, but more in depth. I'm only in the very initial planning stage right now and was wondering if any of you cared to help. My partner in crime on the Gurus sites can handle the design and coding, but I'm going to need some help on content compilation if I ever want to get this off the ground. I've learned from experience that it's not worth the effort if I take it on by myself. If any of you are fond of the idea and care to contribute, let me know and maybe we can start to get the ball rolling.
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

Potch
Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Possibly not what you're looking for, but I've always found Game Music Revolution's database to be more than helpful in finding non-mainstream composers. In fact, I think they may have, er....at the risk of sounding somewhat odd, beaten you to your own idea. XD

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advertisements & Fun Links All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: