Suikoden Uncouth and Informational Kosher Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Art (Pretty pictures inside!)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

slayerprince wrote:
AHHHHH\\\\

BUSTED THAT BITES THE BIG ONE BUT GOOD ART I HAVE TO SAY

HOW LONG TO DRAW IM NOT REALLY INTO THE WHOLE ANIME THING ITS WIERD

BUT NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE I UNDERSTAND THAT SOME OF YOU ARE OBSESSED BUT MORE POWER TO YA OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH

well now... how professional does this style of posting looks? lol how can you say anime is wierd? well I live and base a percentage of my life on anime so i'm on my own on this... well all I can say is i'm different and love anime and manga animation, those who don't can go to you know where... lol i'm only messing, it's your opinion and your entitled to it, at least give a better reason than it's wierd... oh yeah, I am obsessed greatly. It was one of the things I loved as a child so I grew up loving it and drawing it, watching and and reading it...

Quote:
what in the name of peanut butter are you trying to say?

not all art is anime....

that's the truth right there... but if it was it would be a whole lot better to me... I can't stand all that boring painting and such, all that art which a dumb message behind them about war about this and that which I really don't care much for... but once again I say this is only my opinion... don't care for what I say... I am no-one to you...

Quote:
if you want to be a illustrator you need extream versitlity, so you want to do comics? more than likly, unless by still and lucky you will be drawing spidar man, you will ink spidar man, you will color spidar man. somone else uses you.

I have taken part in comic making... I will post some pages up when I have time and well... when I get my scanner back lol, the story is... well I can't remember lol I only drew a few pictures for it lol but I will put some pages up on a link here soon... I do know that the genre is around, violence, has blood and gore and has a monster I helped design where it has a hundred mouths on it's body and a hundred eyes... everytime this monster eats someone, it grows another mouth and another pair of eyes... looks better than it sounds...lol

as for the compliments that people make on your work... well I like them and they are what I continue to do art for (aside from trying to be a conceptual artist, practicing drawing different things and getting things for it...) well it is like, it makes everything worth while... something to look forward to and if someone were to criticise your work then that's better... it helps to improve one's artistic self and the way he will show what he has on his mind... and most importantly it teaches you what you have done wrong and therefore helping you to improve on it... no matter what you're told about your artwork... it will all be worth while and beneficial.. ya get me... :wink:
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: