Suikoden Uncouth and Informational Karma Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

A change of garb
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gaara

Arrancars

5665 Potch
8300 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Harukaze, I figured as much that's why I tried to explain it without spoiling it for her.

josiskrazy, I doubt something like that would make a difference. Although people have told me having Snowe in your party affects it. Some people said Snowe must not be in your party while others say they have better luck when Snowe is in their party. I'm really not sure which it is but I managed to get the Noble Outfit when Snowe was NOT in my party.
sybillious

Ebony Moon Knights

981865 Potch
59 Soldiers
60 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

heh, i will have it soon enough, but it may be some time before i actually play it *darn math class.* i just found the thread subject so odd, i had to see what it was about, then the fishing thing threw me...suikos are just weird like that.

gotta gotta get a...SPICE WEASEL!

to paraphrase my fellow mod, parallax:
I hate my job with the passionately burning intensity of a thousand fiery suns.
ecuafan

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Springbreeze, or Harukaze....
Eugene is actually not bad at all. He has two free slots which i gave him Violence (he'll get hit a lot) and a counter rune. This will cut his deficit in half. Plus when he DOES get hit twice, he will be VIolent! Quite powerful indeed. I doubt the programers would make a useless character. You just have to unlock their potential. And Snowe is also a strong character as someone else proved. DOn't jump the gun Springbreeze.
Noot

Faithers of the Defend

186551 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That's something I didn't try, josiskrazy. I searched for 2 1/2 hours for Snowe's other outfits, but since I actually liked his rags more anyway I just stopped looking.

His pirate garb is a little S&M I have to say... :D

It's hard to bargle naudle zauss with all these marbles in my mouth.
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Actually I used Eugene for a significant portion of the game. He just didn't make the cut when it came time to pick a top eight. I didn't think of the Violence Rune though; I'd had a magic Rune to take advantage of his level four casting ability and either a Counter Rune or another magic Rune.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: