Suikoden Uncanny and Illusional Kriegspiel Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

The official Harvest Moon topic
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Horned Loa

Guardians of the Merchant

96000 Potch
1000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Like I told you via MSN I never use a gameshark. The goddess game, sprites and the most expensive fruits and vegies are the key. :wink:
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Black Fang wrote:
Like I told you via MSN I never use a gameshark. The goddess game, sprites and the most expensive fruits and vegies are the key. :wink:

Game shark are for people who are incapable of completing the game or something in it... but there are exeptions... modify to improve, doing the impossible, and making more enjoyable...
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I played an emulateed SNES one, its tough. the Musrooms in the forest give you lots of money when you sell them. But the simulated time is to fast. I'm supprised the game had a plot, aside from a farm sim.

trust me its a better game than the one my friend said it was "oh its the game where you have a farm and wife, and you have (reproduce) and kids, you have to hit the A buton really fast or your kids come out deformed or retarted or somthing". your house grows depending on how many kids you have"
it was along those lines. claimed you get a two story house too.
apparenly in the orginal the point is to have a wife and kids before your parents come to visit you in 2 years.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Dakota

Protectors of the Deeper Well

1300636 Potch
69 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Holy cows you are dedicated to Harvest Moon aren't ya?
NeonMouko

Fierce Tigers

116367 Potch
419 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Harvest Moon! :shock:

One of my favorite game series. I've got the SNES one, the N64 one, the PS1 version, the PS2 version, the GBA game, and the Gamecube too! I'm addicted to it, just like I am to Suikoden. :wink:

I'm curious... who's going to get the "For Girls" games coming out this June? I'm a girl and I'm getting them but I wonder if anyone else cares for them?
Filipe

The Executors of Harmonian Order

35712 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

While I more than likely wont be getting the for girls games I might preorder them just so I can get one of those cow things. Ok so it's kind of lame that I would want one but they are cute little things and I have always missed out on getting them all the other times and it drove me insane. Besides if I ever stopped wanting them I could just give it away to a friend of mine who is always looking for really cute things to collect. Doesnt hurt that she's also an attractive female who unfortunately for me always seems to be seeing someone at the time. Just my luck but thats not the point as I am friends so to speak with this girl and yeah thats about it.

Guardians of the Merchant

96000 Potch
1000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I might just get that for girls game just to ditch every guy in town hahaha. Well the main reason for getting the originals is really the running of the farm and the animals. Its a game that basically consists solely of mini-games.'

Good plan there Sir Filipe......if you wish I could send my sidekicks to her "someone's" door and they could take lets say.....make sure she isn't seeing anyone anymore. :wink: Then again, OOOB's bears are even closer. :lol:
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

well as horrible as it seems, the whole marrage thing for HM is just, practical. more so if its the "for girls" really, if humans were ment to be solitary we'd be an unreconizable creature. one woman can't run a farm solo. more so if we take away technology.

she can shepeard a flock of chickens, but a whole damn farm? the same goes for the guy, its partnership and such. thats why you have kids...when they are old enough, then they go to work, so you have more kids and more, and they help work the farm, then everything gets done.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: