Suikoden Urgent and Informational Karma Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

urgent...big help...looking for Glittering Blade

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Daniel Jackson

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 8:06 am    Post subject: urgent...big help...looking for Glittering Blade Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[size=24][/size sorry im new here...but i just posted this here...because this is like the "SUIKODEN" place...and i know someone will help me...pls... we have this play and we have this cool battle scene where the hero of this novel "Flores and Loren" fight of the bad guys who try to rape Loren...we need the soundtrack "glittering blade" from Suikoden 3 OST...and if you can help me ...pls ...i rilly need it...im so helpless! pls...ty
Saben

The High Order of Order

11153 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I believe you should be able purchase the soundtrack from ebay.com. There is an auction going on http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1345&item=595133 6613&rd=1 here that you may be able to bid on. That is really your only option unless you have a friend that owns the soundtrack.

MP3s of copyrighted music are illegal unless you own the original CDs yourself and use the MP3s for backup and you will not find anyone here willing to help you obtain pirated MP3s or engage in illegal acts of any kind so if that is what you are looking for, you have come to the wrong place. For a purchase of the CD you can try the link above or look into an import company that ships things from Japan. Best of luck finding the track, though.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Rocky

Harmonian Paramilitary Spearmen Corps

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ah, not a very good opening impression you made, haha! You post duplicate threads, use poor grammar, and seem too desperate or in a state of almost panic. You also neglected to read your post twice, or are in quite a rush, because you left broken (and unused) tags just lying at the front of your post. Had you used them correctly, it would have made your post frowned upon, as using a massive font size like 24 to try to get your point across will not help get you responses - If anything, it will hinder them. It sounds like you are pretty excited about your play, and I'm happy for you - However, you shouldn't be so excited that it blurs your judgement of proper forum posting etiquette.

What you "rilly need", is a few things, before people will really want to help you. Take some time to spell things right, and use a proper degree of grammar (within the best of your ability). Ask politely, and try to acquire media through legal methods, instead of suggesting someone send it to you or such. You may feel 'helpless', but just these simple things can change the level/amount of responses you get entirely.

Anyway, hop on Ebay, purchase the soundtrack, and break a leg during your performance wherever this play is being held. Perhaps afterwards, you shall come back to the site with a more calm demeanor, and tell us how it all went keeping in mind the above tips =) Welcome to the site, anyway.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Daniel Jackson

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

....im so sorry..i just clicked somethings here...and there....i had to rush from my house to the nearest net cafe...i ha8 my comp...its so slow...

sorry about the...grammar thing...im used to texting....text language...shortcuts...

anyways...thanks though...at least you help...ahaha..
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's ok, I completely understand the grammar thing, that was the first or second argument I had in this forum some time ago... lol...
Lunarblade

White Wolf Templars

1428 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

HYPOTHETICALLY...you could download it.

But that's immoral and wrong. >_>

*listens to suikoden music*

What? I have the CDs!

Sinocard wrote:
I dont think I am above women, I think I am above everyone.
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lunarblade wrote:
HYPOTHETICALLY...you could download it.

But that's immoral and wrong. >_>

*listens to suikoden music*

What? I have the CDs!

yeah it is wrong... but the site I found only let you download some as samples and if you like it, it says you can order the music CD... there are sveveral cds for it... but when you download it takes 3 mins... and they stupidly put all the tracks up instead of some.. what an imbecile lol
Lunarblade

White Wolf Templars

1428 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What can ya do, I suppose.

Glittering Blade is without a doubt my favorite music though from the Suikoden games. It made Suikoden III so much better...I'd just stop in the middle of battles to listen to it.

Sinocard wrote:
I dont think I am above women, I think I am above everyone.
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

duriano wrote:
sorry about the...grammar thing...im used to texting....text language...shortcuts....

You know, not to be rude or anything, but putting ellipses (...) every...other...word... actually makes your message longer and harder to read. You will always look a lot better to other people if you just type normally, in standard form. It's good practice, too, as colleges generally don't want papers that sound like this:

"i h8...san...d. It SuCkS hArDcOr ae."

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: