Suikoden United and Irenic Kibbutz Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Warning concerning Konami Forums event

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:44 pm    Post subject: Warning concerning Konami Forums event Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If you're participating in the "bring activity to the Konami Forums" competition, make sure you don't mention that there's a competition going on at suikox. Especially, don't mention anythin in regards to "we're getting paid to do this..."

This is because 1. You are not PAID to do anything. and 2. Konami will misunderstand such comments and come to me.

Also, warn me periodically not to trust people's common sense.
sybillious

Ebony Moon Knights

981865 Potch
59 Soldiers
60 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

vector, we're in line with this; we'll also keep an eye out for those who feel the need to post before they think.

gotta gotta get a...SPICE WEASEL!

to paraphrase my fellow mod, parallax:
I hate my job with the passionately burning intensity of a thousand fiery suns.
Raww Le Klueze

56792 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

sybillious wrote:
vector, we're in line with this; we'll also keep an eye out for those who feel the need to post before they think.

You mean 98% of the board? Good luck with that.
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It really was that bad? Really, I'm sorry, I was just kidding around...

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Another warning about a similar subject.

If people are spamming the place up and acting out of line, then they're not going to get anything. There's nothing we can do to police that forum, but we do expect your to post sensibly, or not post at all.

After all, the forum is a place to show Konami how bright, funny and attentive the Suikoden fans are. They're not going to be impressed by fans that derail conversations and turn it into a quotes thread for a TV show!

Nobody who's spamming will get anything. Full stop.

By "bring activity to the Konami Forums", Vector means, "bring constructive activity to the Konami Forums". This is so Konami sees Suikoden has a clever fan base and there's a chance they may put more time, money and effort into future Suikoden releases.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: