Suikoden Uncanny and Illusional Karma Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

red vs blue

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MrMan

Secret Agent Men

180000 Potch
0 Soldiers
341000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 6:24 pm    Post subject: red vs blue Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I didnt really see a thread for this series, and I think its an awesome little mini-show...
for those of you who dont know what Im babbling on about, its a halo multiplayer game that was dubbed over... its funny!
Id like to know how other people liked it... so go ahead and post your thoughts here!
Mad Mage

0 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think it's over rated. I enjoyed the first few episodes, and while a lot of the humor was clever, it started getting stale paced out to far apart.

I commend the authors for making it. It was a great idea. But I can't say I'd recomend it to anyone when there's so much other funny stuff out there. I'd start here: http://www.legendaryfrog.com/

^just an example of free game related comedy on the web which is imo more funny than Red vs Blue.
Esra

Guardians of Ilam

0 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I love the series! :D
Currently waiting for episode 48 to come out.
I admit it does go a little off the wall after the first 20 or so episodes, but it is still worth watching.
MrMan

Secret Agent Men

180000 Potch
0 Soldiers
341000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I dont see how its overrated... the only real bad thing I can see about it is that they get a little to involved with the whole ghost thing... but other than that, its an awesome series! but I guess we're all entitled to our own opinions... and isnt ledgendary frog the guy who made chocobo robo voice?
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

haha how funny, I'm viewing Legendary Frog flash movies right now, god how I hate Materia Madness....

i have problems grabing, holding and placing. oh and memorizing. level 6 is mean, and it gets worse

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

hmm... do you have to stream this online or download... im talking about the red vs blue by the way...
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: