Suikoden United and Informational Kraalesque Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

The Suikoden II Prestige
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  

What do you think Suikoden II is most known for?
Being rare, high price, I'm gald to have one for that reason and the love of the game
14%
 14%  [ 12 ]
Being rare, high price, but that should be changed so more people(I) can get it
2%
 2%  [ 2 ]
The game itself, being rare is just a minor detail
25%
 25%  [ 22 ]
It is the best game of all the Suikoden games
48%
 48%  [ 41 ]
It is just plan overrated and not even the best game of the series
9%
 9%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 85

Ryusei

Kotetsu

114213 Potch
8500 Soldiers
510 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Personally, I think Suikoden II owes much of its popularity (if it really is that popular) from the game itself. Suikoden II is one of the best games out there. Even better than some of the current-gen RPG's today.

Its rarity and expensiveness are just effects of Suikoden II's greatness as a game. Think about it... Konami has stopped producing Suikoden II some years ago which means there is a fixed number of copies in this world. Since Suikoden is not as popular as some RPG's, many people, including myself, are being acquainted with the series just recently. And because Suikoden II (as many people have said) is the best out of the series, the newer fans would obviously want to own or play the game. Now, since there are only a handful of copies of Suikoden II being sold nowadays (usually second hand copies), it's no wonder each seller wants to gain as much money as he can for a hard-to-find game. Now, isn't the greatness of the game the root cause of Suikoden II's popularity?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: