Suikoden Uncanny and Infamous Kosher Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

a thread error

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 1:25 pm    Post subject: a thread error Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I got an email saying that I have got a reply from suikox in a certain thread and when I clicked on the link itsent me to suikox.com on the internet... ok nothing special so far... then a screen appears and says that the post does not exist...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/JNX25/error.jpg

theres the picture I hopes it's a link... I still haven't gotten used to the img thing and all that

*wrong link... changing... adding picture to that photobucket and posting here...*
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It means the thread in question has been deleted.
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sometimes that happens to me quite alot and it must be a glitch in the system or my emails or something, as lately it happen on "Your Photo" thread, which was still there, so I went into the thread manually (after my link came up saying the thread doesn't exist) and I wasn't watching the topic anymore.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Site Technical issues Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: