Suikoden Ugly and Illusional Kibbutz Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Konami of Europe has listed Suikoden V on their Website!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kepha

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

OMG! French voice! I already fear ... I mean, the only two games which have good french voices are Metal Gear Solid (ok, the voices are crappy, but they sound like a Rambo film, so it's OK with the overall feeling of the game :D) and Kingdom Heart.

I already found that the english voices are sometimes quite, hum, how to say it, they aren't emotionnal enough ('don't know if I say it well, sorry =/). And the voice acting is so important!

Well, wait and see :roll:
Decado

Desert Elite

357208 Potch
0 Soldiers
4283 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm actually quite impressed that if you type "Suikoden 5" into Google the first site which comes up is Suikox.com.

Radical Dreamers

167582 Potch
43 Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Decado wrote:
I'm actually quite impressed that if you type "Suikoden 5" into Google the first site which comes up is Suikox.com.

Ah but putting Suikoden V gets Suikox all the way down to the bottom of page 4.
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Decado wrote:

Most sites use 'Suikoden V' as far as I know. I think I actually PM'ed Sars months ago about the whole V/5 thing.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Decado

Desert Elite

357208 Potch
0 Soldiers
4283 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Leave me in my happy place. Don't destroy it with your 'logic', 'sense' and other assorted smartassery. Jeez ^^

Anyway, I'm glad to see the release date hasn't changed yet.

Custodiae Corvi

4092785 Potch
200 Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, congratulations to our friends across the pond. Did Konami ever release Suikoden III in Europe? I remember how some Euro players I know complained about the fact that the game was taking forever to get released over there.

Kotetsu

114213 Potch
8500 Soldiers
510 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Tullaryx, Suikoden III was never released in Europe.

As for the European release of Suikoden V, I'm happy for the European Suikoden fans that they finally get to play this fantastic game after waiting all this time.
ard

Einherjar

804051 Potch
178 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It is finally almost here. I was rather pleased it was delayed only three weeks on top of the six month difference between the US and EU release dates.
Tullaryx

Custodiae Corvi

4092785 Potch
200 Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ryusei wrote:
Tullaryx, Suikoden III was never released in Europe.

As for the European release of Suikoden V, I'm happy for the European Suikoden fans that they finally get to play this fantastic game after waiting all this time.

Well, that must really suck. Suikoden III had quite a different play to it, but it sure would've help add to European gamers total experience of the franchise.

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Eh, most people with an interest have imported it. It's annoying (I can't soft reset or my PS2 will have a seizure. Damn lottery.) but it does the job.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Blazefeeler

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My game is not imported, nor system chipped, and I still sometimes have issues with the lottery-reset choking up on me. I think now, it may just be a buggy version of the game.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: