Suikoden United and Infamous Karma Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

A Suikoden project I have been working on in my free time.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Malandros Nyclo

The Majestic Lycanthropes

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:04 pm    Post subject: A Suikoden project I have been working on in my free time. Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've been working on this a while, and now it is ready to show people for there oppinions. I can't get it to fit int he youtube box though, and I can't seem to render it in anything other than wmv or get a file size of over a gig...

Does anyone know how I can fix that?

I made it using Adobe Premier and had fun. When I render it from Adobe it is around 700 MB in avi format. I put it in sony ACID Music Studio to render it differently. This is my first attempt at a project like this. I hope to make more in the future, I have plans for making one devoted to The Legend of Zelda.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIQU9iNtayc

Feedback is appreciated. Thank you. And I hope you enjoy.
we are one and the same.

NAK Panache Month
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Hawk Thanatos

Radical Dreamers

Potch
Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It was good, as you know, you've got some serious size issues (not only with the overall size but also the difference between SIII scenes and the others) but I'm not totally sure how to fix that. I found that the timing with the music really picked up towards the end, from about 1:52 on the amv became really good.

Oh and why is it 700MB?
Lord Rengo

The Magus' Army

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would agree that it is good. I would also agree that the size is a big problem. It felt a little strange to see the picture stretch, or change size from picture to picture. If that can be fixed, it could be great, but right now it's good.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advertisements & Fun Links All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: