Suikoden Utopian and Infamous Keystone Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Kingdom Hearts...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
acid_brain

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

I grew-up watching Disney, and do you know what I did??? I MATURED

Ha, that comment is funny :D I have cure and aero, but what is auto-life? Is that an ability Sora learns or something?
Dakota

Protectors of the Deeper Well

1300636 Potch
69 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That move is called Sin Harvest, it is unblockable so you must have Auto-life on, so after you get hit yo should limp away and use a Elixer.
acid_brain

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh that's right. How did I forget that attack's name? But what is Auto-life and how do I obtain it?
acid_brain

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I typed I am at level 94 earlier. My mistake, I was at level 95. After playing today, my level is now 96 :D
Celes Tilly

Buttery Lungs

290293 Potch
666 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Please do not double post.
Dakota

1300636 Potch
69 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

After doing my research(In other words playing through the game again) that if you chose the sword at the beginning you will learn Secoend chance.
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Which items you choose at the beggining change what skills you learn and when. You always learn the same skills in the end, but in different orders. I think it also changes the way your stats grow; i.e HP, MP and Skill Points.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Horned Loa

Guardians of the Merchant

96000 Potch
1000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

acid_brain wrote:

Quote:

I grew-up watching Disney, and do you know what I did??? I MATURED

Ha, that comment is funny I have cure and aero, but what is auto-life? Is that an ability Sora learns or something?

There is no rule that stops anyone from maturing and still respecting something that they loved as a child. Diseney surely isn't my primary choice of entertainment but I do see a disney flick every now and again (or at least a part of it). Please do not encourage members to post attacks on other members in any way.

Croix wrote:
After doing my research(In other words playing through the game again) that if you chose the sword at the beginning you will learn Secoend chance.

Actually you get this regardless and this isn't really auto life but it keeps you alive because even the strongest hits can't kill you but rather bring you down to 1 HP.

Sin Harvest can't be blocked but can be dodged. If you want to survive you should use an Elixir immediately and dodge his next moves.

Yes you will learn all the skills regardless of what you pick and the last skill is somewhere in the early 90s so you should get all the skills by your stage. The speed at which you gain levels is affected by the weapon of choice at the beginning as well as the second set of questions. Basically the questions the three FF Kids ask you at the beginning have a big outcome on the game.

If you choose the money way, you'll get more items/rare items and munny, if you go for the power options, you'll gain better HP, MP and stats growth when you gain levels and if you choose the friendship path your NPCs will work as a stronger team.

The bigger part of it however is the speed of the level gain. You'll end up leaving either in the morning, the day or the evening. In the morning you level up quickly in the beginning, and slowly later on. The afternoon track develops at average speed throughout the game. The evening route has a slow level up rate at the beginning but after 50 you shoot up to 99 with no problem. The final one was the best the last time I did the calculations. I believe to reach lvl 99 you need 300,000EXP or something like that on the morning route........to reach level 99 on the evening path you need 100,000+EXP LESS than that. Morning is the worst if you plan to go all the way to 99.

I always take evening choices and reach 99 WAY before Goofy.

Last edited by Horned Loa on Fri Dec 31, 2004 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Please keep this dicussion on Kingdom Hearts. If anyone has any problems with any comments here, please bring it up with me, any other Nation Leader/Mod or an SARS/Synchsi via PM. Please care not to get aggresive on these boards.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
acid_brain

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

Please do not double post.

I am sorry. I believe I may have double-posted elsewhere. Please do not get me in trouble for this :(

Quote:

Please do not encourage members to post attacks on other members in any way.

I was not trying to cause trouble; I just was amused by his comment. I apologize for the chaos I have caused :(
Horned Loa

96000 Potch
1000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Its okay now acid, and I know you didn't mean any wrong but I just post a word of warning as to not repeat stuff like this again.

Double posting clutters up the forums and is unnecessary as you can always edit your own post. You still get soldiers for editing if you are concerned about that.
Dakota

1300636 Potch
69 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Har, Im sure Acid_Brain didn't mean any harm at all.=)

Now back on the subject of Kingdom Hearts, I did not know that about the Staff and Shield, I always pick the Sword.
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i saw a page...that gave stats depending on what you choose and give up,
one ablity that is learnt at level 9 lets say, is then learnt at 50

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Horned Loa

96000 Potch
1000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well to answer Croix's comment first. At the very beginning you get to chose either the sword, staff or the shield. The one you throw away gets weaker, and the one you pick gets stronger.

The staff increases/decreases your magic and MP
The sword increases/decreases your strength and HP
The shield increases/decreases your Defense and Magic Defense

I think those are the only ones.

As for what abilities you gain at what levels is like I said before.

I wrote:
Yes you will learn all the skills regardless of what you pick and the last skill is somewhere in the early 90s so you should get all the skills by your stage. The speed at which you gain levels is affected by the weapon of choice at the beginning as well as the second set of questions. Basically the questions the three FF Kids ask you at the beginning have a big outcome on the game.

If you choose the money way, you'll get more items/rare items and munny, if you go for the power options, you'll gain better HP, MP and stats growth when you gain levels and if you choose the friendship path your NPCs will work as a stronger team.

The bigger part of it however is the speed of the level gain. You'll end up leaving either in the morning, the day or the evening. In the morning you level up quickly in the beginning, and slowly later on. The afternoon track develops at average speed throughout the game. The evening route has a slow level up rate at the beginning but after 50 you shoot up to 99 with no problem. The final one was the best the last time I did the calculations. I believe to reach lvl 99 you need 300,000EXP or something like that on the morning route........to reach level 99 on the evening path you need 100,000+EXP LESS than that. Morning is the worst if you plan to go all the way to 99.

This determines when what skills are learnt as well as how fast you level up. Hope this clears up a few things.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: