Suikoden Uncanny and Illusional Kraalesque Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

IGN's Suikoden IV preview
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Filipe

The Executors of Harmonian Order

35712 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Could anyone give me a link to this genuinely crappy review according to everyone that has read it? Im feeling a bit too lazy to go search around for it so I might as well ask if someone can link me to the site over PM. If not hey thats ok too but I will eventually find it if I am not too too lazy. I dunno I guess i'll see what I really want out of this if a link is not given to me freely.

Rebel of Babylon

1138266 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't think there's anything wrong with posting the links to the articles, so...

Here's Part 1 and here's Part 2. They'll probably have new articles up with more characters through-out the week, though one bit about today's article caught my attention, concerning Ted. (This is your last chance to turn back if you don't want to read this info.)

"Troubled by a mysterious past, Ted is hesitant to get close to anybody. He says little and chooses not to make friends with anyone. What could be troubling him so deeply?"

This seems to address the potential inconsistency about Ted's comment in Suikoden about Tir being his only true friend.

"You make me smash the clock and feel, I'd rather die behind the wheel.
Time was never on my side, So on I wait my whole lifetime."
Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

And I remember people telling me that my theory about Ted being a distant fellow was bullhonkey. HAH!
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

They actually fixed the whole article after a few complaints, its seems. Jeremy Dunham appeared at gamefaqs in response to my warning to "stay away from IGN to avoid spoilers" thread to tell use he has fixed the errors. However, the article is still a huge spoiler.
Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, that's one thing that's positive about Dunham-- at least he's trying to make his readers happy.
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Impressive, nonetheless, that any changes were made at all.
Filipe

The Executors of Harmonian Order

35712 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah one can only imagine how stubborn some reviewers can be when it comes to admitting that they made an error when writing their review. Now aside from that I would like to say thanks for sending me the link to the review and hopefully from there I will just find the next parts of it on my own which im sure i can do. Sad thing is though the next part of it hasnt been posted yet which is fine since I found the previous two parts rather lacking besides this forum used to have a section filled with nothing but lots of spoiler filled posts.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: