Suikoden Uncanny and Informational Keystone Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

What nation are you from?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Community Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Queen

Ghosts of Gor

2000 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

GhEe wrote:
i think im a magician in harmonia..

You're Harmonian alright. Hi fellow magician! ^-^

Sol Ciel

472542 Potch
200 Soldiers
62 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 7:48 pm    Post subject: Well Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm an the infantry in Tinto. Along with many others, it seems. However, I'm not complaining.

To answer your question Kobold, SARS is setting up some sort of war element to this site. That's why we are all assigned certain nations and positions. Although at this time, tinto has the most people, as SARS said, it should even out eventually. Heck, people may even migrate.

I'm not sure how this will work. Those of us who were in SARS' old forum remember the Housing system. For those of you who do know about this, please bear with me and feel free to have your attention wander for a bit. The Blight House, (which I was part of) Matilda House, Silverberg House, Wisemail House, and Miles House each tried to gain points by creating speculations based on the events in Suikoden. We would have a war of words to see who could prove or disprove our theories. We were awarded points accordingly, and the winner of the month had their House's flag on the main site.

The problem was that creatin and challenging speculation was very difficult for the majority of us that have no experiences in arguing. In a sense, most of the challenges were held between the heads of the house and/or once specific member that also had good arguing skills. I remember my part in this. I myself helped my former housemate "Red Killey" but that was all that I did. I never took part in the arguments.

SARS, good luck in organizing this. Participation was tough to do last time, so I'm looking forward to the system you're creating.

I hope this helps a few who were curious about the old system.

We don't know what to expect, but rest assured it will be interesting. I can't wait to take part in it.

1500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Highland Calvary here...

Speaking of which... Do we even have a calvary anymore? I mean, aren't we dissolved into freakin Dunan?

44244 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Testing...

Oh yeah, I became a wanderer all right. Now this is cool.
Sualtam Lugh

Grey of Macha

56109 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Technically yea, but no. That is cool. No title whatsoever.
Edge Riou

Brotherhood of Strife; Fate

311768 Potch
11 Soldiers
724673 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I am Diaz of the Cavalry in the Queendom of Falena.

Rebel of Babylon

1137766 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I am a magician from the Queendom of Falena.
Sualtam Lugh

Grey of Macha

56109 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm the *beams at his Custom Title* God of Fire, trying to immigrate to Zexen. Even in the Suikoden land, immigration is easy.
Hajime Saitou

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Im a magician from the Queendom of Falena myself.
Schala-Kid

Sol Incorruptible

68845 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Archer from Zexen here. true to my name i am!
Lorelai

Sindar Hunters

133687 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Infantry from Scarlet Moon Empire

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm a Zexen magician.
Ardus

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Archer from Harmonia
Sualtam Lugh

Grey of Macha

56109 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Zexen Mage.
Jurhael

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was originally an archer from the Grasslands, but then I found myself being moved to Harmonia a few hours later.

Heh. I can live with that! :)
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 5 of 9

Jump to: