Suikoden United and Infamous Knowledge Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

golden sun 1 and 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raven

Blood Angel Sages

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 10:02 am    Post subject: golden sun 1 and 2 Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What do you think of golden sun.

Who do you think are the best charActers.
Dakota

Protectors of the Deeper Well

1300636 Potch
69 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think Golden Sun is one of the better GBA RPG's it plays a lot like Beyond the Beyond, I prefer M&L:SS though.

The characters are cool Garet and Felix are the coolest IMO of couse. :mrgreen:
Stormbringer

Astramaniacs

158943 Potch
225 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Golden Sun was fun, I loved the system with the Djinn...I didn't really like the storyline though. Solving puzzles with the characters pyscic powers was fun.

Felix is awesome, I liked Alex and the mindreading kid(can't remember his name)
Solitude

Fallen Angels

495 Potch
125 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I only played the first one and it was good but didn't inspire me enough to get the second one. I didn't have much attraction to any of the characters though. If I had to pick one I would have to choose that one Mercury lighthouse chicks brother. I think it was Alex but it could have been Felix. All I remember is that they are both brothers of another one of the characters.
Gil-galad

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The brother to Mia(Mercury light house girl^^) was Alex. Felix was the dude from the mountain place in the beginning, the one you get to play as in the second game. They're both great puzzle games, and I hope that Camalot makes more RPGs.(They also made the Mario Golf RPG for the GBA, which was very, very fun)

The second game was much more fun, in my opinion, becuase it had a more 'free-roming' feel to the game, whereas the first game was more straight foreward.

ManInBlack390: You should really pick the second game, if you though the first game was okay, you'll deffinetly enjoy the second game.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Solitude

Fallen Angels

495 Potch
125 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Alright I'll see if I can pick it up somewhere. At the moment I'm tight on cash and won't be going out and buying it but I'll try to get my hands on it. I'm going to play the first one again simply because you've managed to spark my interest and I havn't played it in a looooonnnnng while.

But yeah the Alex guy just looked cool and seemed to have a layed back but yet superior attitude to him if I Remember correctly. Well thanks for clearing up my confusion Gil-galad.
Raven

Blood Angel Sages

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The guy how can read minds is Iven.
I personaly think Isaic, Felix, Gena, and Alex were my favorits in the game.
My favorit class was ninja and samuri which for me Isaic and felix were.
I hope they make a number three to clear the story.
Martouf

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I like garet and felix. It has was grate RPG game.
Gil-galad

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Huh, I thought the story was cleared pretty well. ^^ I don't think it needs a sequal, I think that would just ruin the great game.

Although, what I think should happen is Camelot make another RPG. They recently made the Mario Golf RPG for GBA which was really good, but I think they should return to the world of fantasy and carry out another great epic, or maybe a Golden Sun remake for PS2, that'd be awesome.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Filipe

The Executors of Harmonian Order

35712 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Could someone out there please explain to me what the big hooplah about this series is? From the very start I found both games to be rather annoying in it's game play and really not worth the effort I would have to put forth for me to actually beat these games from beginning to end. Now dont get me wrong they were made well and from what I have learned about the story as a whole from others it seems at least a bit interesting. Not enough for me to finish myself but a bit interesting anyway.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: