Suikoden Unique and Irrational Kraalesque Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

What games console

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 11:21 am    Post subject: What games console Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What games console do you own, which is your favourite and why.
I own A SNES, Atari, Spectrum, Megadrive, Playstation, Nintendo 64, Xbox and a PS2. I think I favour my Xbox because I just play more and enjoy it the most. The others I look at it and think 'hmm... maybe later' For the SNES, I have around 20 games. Atari I have a few i think, can't check though because it's in the storeroom, and the same goes to the spectrum. The Sega megadrive I have around 10. For the Playstation around 200, I would say this is my favourite but I can't play suikoden on it properly, it keeps freezing at some points. For the Nintendo 64 I have around 5. The PS2 I have around 50 and for the Xbox I have roughly 25. For the Xbox I have the games with 'Quality' games such as Halo 1 and Halo 2, Fable and Dynasty Warriors 4. Well, I would like to see what everyone else has and thinks. :wink:
Njord

Island Nationeers

218645 Potch
1478 Soldiers
300 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There is already a thread about favorite game consoles posted by a member named Sesshomaru, the thread is currently in the Community Forum.

This is a link for that thread Favorite game console?

Another similar thread talking about videogame consoles you own posted by a member named Gwendal and currently in this forum.

This the link for that thread Random poll time: Which videogame consoles do you own?

I already posted in both threads.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh, okay then... This goes out to the administrators. Your probably going to do this anyway, but just incase it doesn't cross your mind. I will understand if you cross out this thread. :)
Elc

Rebel of Babylon

1133304 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's understandable thatJNX wasn't aware of the existence of the threads, considering they have both dropped of the first page of their respective forums and have been inactive for months. But, since they are both still around...

"You make me smash the clock and feel, I'd rather die behind the wheel.
Time was never on my side, So on I wait my whole lifetime."
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: