Suikoden Utopian and Informational Keystone Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Star Seige/ PROLOGUE

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raven

Blood Angel Sages

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 1:57 pm    Post subject: Star Seige/ PROLOGUE Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Has any one in the world everHas any one in the world ever herd of or played a game called Star Seage of the PC.
It is a great meck fighting game in witch you can play as either the human rebelion on mars or the cybrids bent on taking Earth.
There are many mecks and tanks to pick along with an aray of futuristick wepons. You also can play on line.
I have owned this game for a while but have never herd it menchened any where by any one. It was a off branch game from Tribes which has many sequils but Star Seage just disapeired.
If any one has any thing to say about this game i would like to hear it.

PROLOGUE
DUST TRACKERS
By Ian Christy & Blake Hutchins

Xanthe Provice, Mars
February 2828, Imperial Standared Reakoning

Imperial Police Corporal maggie Lee yawned. Cargo runs sucked major dust; she'd grown up on combat adventure holos and joined the Terran Defense Force dreaming about hot rodding across the skies with the Orbital Guard. She'd hoped for a romantic callsign like "Starwitch" or Sapphire Rage." Instead-

"Tyhoid Maggie, This is Barsoom Control. We're revising your ETA. Satellite scans show suspicious dustsign out your way. Command wants a ground truth flyby."

Maggie groaned. Too heavy to cruise the surface and lacking airfoils, her Skymule 6-D cargo shuttle could boost straight up to orbit just fine, but groundside vectoring was slow and tedious, like flying a concrete box. Definiely not her pick for scouting duty.

The comm sighed. "Should be a cake-walk, Typhoid. Just cheak if anything suspicious is at these coordinates." Riiight, Maggie mouthed silenty. Like maybe some surface-to-air toting mutants hoping for a giant bathtub to fly their way.......

The imperial flyer on his radar caught Zipper completely by surprise. He and his buddy Ramrod had just herded a couple of trucks full of refugees into Garson Four-two-Charlie, one of the few remaining dry tunnels in south Xanthe, and more importantly, part of the "invisible" underground known only to the Martian resistance. This particular rabbit hole was large enough for the trucks, but lacked clearance for the modified cargo-loader "Emancipator" Hercs piloted by Zipper and Ramrod. The cerasteel blast doors closed nice and snug, but there wasn't time yet to cover the convoy's tracks, and a lingering haze of dust trailed straight to the tunnel entrance.

When the red blip came up on his HUD, Zipper dropped his smoke and fumbled for the comlink toggle. If they stuck to the shadows, the bird might not spot'em..it might not.......

The two blips on the radar went unnoticed at first while Maggie fumed, promising herself she'd get off this dirtball planet and join the imperial knights. Then she glanced down and snapped alert.

"What the hell..!" Maggie swung the Skymule around for a closer look. she needed to be sure it wasn't just some old fertilizer convoy ruins or nomad hutch befor she called in any further support.

"Barsoom, this is typhoid. Got something. Moving to investigate"..........

"Damn it!" Zipper banged his instrament panel in frustration. Nearly ten hours straight, picking their way carfully through the canyons and gulches, everything stonecool, only to be compermised at the last mintue1 Nobody expected Imp flybys this far out! Zipper shifted and looked through his dust-filmed canopy at Ranrod's stubby Emancipator squatting atop a nearby rise, the other Herc's rust and gray matching the Martian desert.

"Yo, Ramrod," he gritted over the comlink. "got a visual on thet bird?"

Ramrod's sleepy drawl crackled back after a moment. "Roj, Zipper. Imp Lice cargo hauler. Better squik it, huh?" His Emanc stood and wiggled the blasters fitted atop and beneath the cockpit.

"Hell yes, brainbrum! If it's spotted us, that's it for the Garoson web in this sector!"

Zipper was already moving, accelerating his Emancipator along a rock wall away from the tunnel. Hopefully the additional dust would hide the location of the entrance.

Ramrod cleared his throat, an explosive noise in Zipper's ear. "Waal, I think I'm in range if I get a little higher. That's a heavy pig the imp's pilotion. must have a full belly, huh?"

"Christ and Hunter! I don't care if it's loaded like Santa's sleigh on Christmas Eve! Get moving!" Zipper had a couple of autocannons on his rig, but dust had gotten into his roof gun's pivot mount enough to screw up the tracking. If anyone took the flyer down, it was gonna have to be Ramrod..........

Ramrad chuckled. Zipper always got shrill under stress. "Roj-roj-roj, Zipper" he soothed. "I'm on it." Ramrod wheeled his rig and urged it forward in a sudden cloud of reddish dust.........

Pig wasen't a bad descripion of the cargo shuttle, which was a clunky metal brick with landing pods and engines at the corners. It could carry a lot of weight, but just wallower along gracelessly. Thank god for small favors, Ramrod thought. He woulden't have a sandflicker's chane in a scornstorm of bringing down one of those sleek banshees the Imperial Police scout patrols used...........

Maggie upped her scanners' magnification and thermal sensitivity. The sensor suite on the skymule was pretty bare, but it was the only way to spot anything on these sweeps through the outback. There! A couple of small construction Hercs. They looked like ordinary cargo-loaders until Maggie noticed the wepon mounts. A prickle of ice ran down her spine. She'd heard the rumors about Martian terrorists pactching together makeshift combat Hercs..........

Last edited by Raven on Fri Feb 18, 2005 5:10 pm; edited 10 times in total
Dakota

Protectors of the Deeper Well

1300636 Potch
69 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmmm.... Sounds interresting but its a PC game not to many people haven't played it. :|
Raven

Blood Angel Sages

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Little More Peter mising his leader wour the plaits in the red, down came the gliches
and burd us in diches and we sleplt after eating our dead.

When the dark intlect escaped the FIRE humans stode in the ashes of mother earth. For 200 years the emorthal eperor built earths armys, but only earths.
When the colonies on Mars and Venus rebeld aginst unjust imperial law, Heribeck the greatest imperial knight joined the rebelion and his brother Cainon headed to Mars to surpres it. When the dark intelect returned human blood already stained the grownd mother earth lay helpless the time of reconing had come. I tell the story of the thired and final coming of Promithious, I tell the story of us all.

This is the intro story to Star Seage I think it's interesting.
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 9:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Star Seige Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Raven wrote:
Has any one in the world ever herd of or played a game called Star Seage of the PC.
It is a great meck fighting game in witch you can play as either the human rebelion on mars or the cybrids bent on taking Earth.
There are many mecks and tanks to pick along with an aray of futuristick wepons. You also can play on line.
I have owned this game for a while but have never herd it menchened any where by any one. It was a off branch game from Tribes which has many sequils but Star Seage just disapeired.
If any one has any thing to say about this game i would like to hear it.

PROLOGUE
DUST TRACKERS
By Ian Christy & Blake Hutchins

Xanthe Provice, Mars
February 2828, Imperial Standared Reakoning

Imperial Police Corporal maggie Lee yawned. Cargo runs sucked major dust; she'd grown up on combat adventure holos and joined the Terran Defense Force dreaming about hot rodding across the skies with the Orbital Guard. She'd hoped for a romantic callsign like "Starwitch" or Sapphire Rage." Instead-

"Tyhoid Maggie, This is Barsoom Control. We're revising your ETA. Satellite scans show suspicious dustsign out your way. Command wants a ground truth flyby."

Maggie groaned. Too heavy to cruise the surface and lacking airfoils, her Skymule 6-D cargo shuttle could boost straight up to orbit just fine, but groundside vectoring was slow and tedious, like flying a concrete box. Definiely not her pick for scouting duty.

The comm sighed. "Should be a cake-walk, Typhoid. Just cheak if anything suspicious is at these coordinates." Riiight, Maggie mouthed silenty. Like maybe some surface-to-air toting mutants hoping for a giant bathtub to fly their way...

The imperial flyer on his radar caughr Zipper

Dude... monster post
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: