Suikoden Utopian and Illegal Karma Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Southern City Federation?

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Backstory, History & Plot Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zieg

15988 Potch
10 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 7:43 pm    Post subject: Southern City Federation? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Erm...hi...I've been replaying Suikoden 3 recently, and I noticed sth interesting in Chris' chapter 1. On the meeting on plain amur Beechum mentioned sth about Southern City Federation. Is there any info on that organization, cause I didn't find any in the relics.
Cedric

Sol Ciel

472542 Potch
200 Soldiers
62 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Are you sure that's exactly what he said? Because the only federation is Zexen. But judging from the location, he was probably talking about the former Jowston City-States, which is now Dunan Republic. I've heard people calling Jowston a federation many times.

White Wolf Templars

1428 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, I'm quite sure he's talking about Jowston/Dunan...

Sinocard wrote:
I dont think I am above women, I think I am above everyone.
Zieg

15988 Potch
10 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

But if he's talking about Jowston, then there's something wrong with
Suikoden geography, right? I thought that Grasslands were east of Dunan region...
Aurelien

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Grasslands is to the West of Dunan, not to the East. The East of Dunan would be Toran/Highland.

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Zieg

15988 Potch
10 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes, well, my bad. I wanted to type West not East, sorry. But you just confirmed that Sothern City Federation may not be Jowston.
Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

He didn't confirm; he corrected.

And we already know that the Dunan region is in some way southeast of the Grasslands, as Tinto is south of the Zexen Federation. So, yes, Jimba was most likely talking about Dunan.

Of course, nobody can read the writers' minds, so it's still technically up for debate in the Suikoden community.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Backstory, History & Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: