Suikoden Utopian and Illegal Kosher Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Looking for help for Suikoden V shrine

View previous topic :: View next topic  
St. Ajora

SOUL PATROL!

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 3:26 pm    Post subject: Looking for help for Suikoden V shrine Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh yes I started with Valkyrie Profile and now I'm moving on (or at least now concentrating on...) to Suikoden V. I was wondering if any devoted fans here would like to help out with just about anything contents-wise. Meaning, I'll be HTML girl, but I would like it if a couple people could contribute other things, since this is a big job.

http://kingdomzeal.nulani.net/suikoden5.shtml

That is the humble little home for the SV shrine, and as you can see, nothing really exists except the Weapons guide.

Please please PLEASE dear Suikox fans, help a sister out! To contribute, you just need to be a thoughtful, articulate writer. That's it. Anyone interested? PM me, or voice your opinion here.
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

Potch
Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Blue links on a red background doesn't really work unless you hate people who visit and want them to suffer. Ow. Ow.

I can contribute in a number of areas, mostly Investigation Files, Recruitment Guide and the like. PM me about if you want.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
St. Ajora

SOUL PATROL!

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sorry, the blue links are errors. Something messed up in my CSS- they should appear as white. I will fix this.

Consider your inbox PM-ed by me in the future.
Adrian Magicent

Ever-Nameless, For It's Mysterious

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, I'm still gonna be helping you out, of course. Just, we haven't talked about it much lately. You should have the weapon list I sent you, right?

And, I have the investigation files and a lot of other things. Walkthroughs and such are my real weakness.
Lonelion

Lonelion's Naval Fleet.

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Pm me if you need something from me.

http://www.myspace.com/lonelion7769
http://www.duefiumi.com
http://z6.invisionfree.com/suikocross
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advertisements & Fun Links All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: