Suikoden Uncanny and Inspirational Karma Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Anyone else use Y!J auctions to get gensosuikoden things? please help

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jjrrs

481481 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:16 am    Post subject: Anyone else use Y!J auctions to get gensosuikoden things? pl Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Boy I hope this is an allowed topic cause I'm in a pickle, I just signed up for Yahoo.co.jp auctions to try to buy some cool gensosuikoden items. Every went okay as I got an yahoo japan account and signed up for the yahoo "instant payment" thing, it kept asking for a japanese name but I obviously don't have one so I went to the japanese baseball league box scores and copied first and last names off two players... didn't really have a better idea since I don't know any japanese.

I just won a gaiden book and is trying to pay for it with the yahoo payment service I signed up for but after trying to confirm my visa card for the payment it won't let me and keep asking me to put in another card info without allowing me to switch to a different card brand while kept asking for a japanese name again... I think now I am locked out after too many tries, I'm trying to contact the payment support department with yahoo japan but I don't even know if they speak english... am I doing something wrong or missing something regarding the payment program? please help me if you can, thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: