Suikoden Uncanny and Informational Kibbutz Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Behind Geddoe's eyepatch....
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  

What do you think is behind Geddoe's eyepatch??
A normal eye
14%
 14%  [ 5 ]
A robotic eye
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
A blind eye
61%
 61%  [ 21 ]
None of the above
20%
 20%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 34

Acheron

Stonewall Brigade

172597 Potch
200 Soldiers
1325 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was expecting there to be a True Lightning Rune before he showed it in his hand. It would have been cooler to see him shoot lightning from his eye, which can only be shown as if it were a great source of light, like a star in his eye. A star that shoots lightning. yeah....

I bet he's blind though. He doesn't seem the type to pull punches and he also doesn't seem like the type who would be the best swordsmen in the world and have the eyepatch for giggles.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I supose it would constitue for a blind eye, but i would say that he must have recieved that eyepatch after that eye got burned out from FC's little accident. So you would either find a "cauterized" wound there, or an empty eye socket. Just a guess.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think it's unlikely his eye works, I mean he had it covered for two wars and beyond.
uwangski

Lilly's Loyal Guards

701224 Potch
200 Soldiers
32 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
It has been known that Rune can be attached to other body parts. If I'm not mistaken it was Windy or Leknaat that had their Gate Rune attached to their chest.

Really? Then my speculation could be true! Hooray!

*writes down a speculation that Geddoe had a hidden rune behind the eyepatch* :mrgreen:

Undaunted Men in Blue

272868 Potch
0 Soldiers
658194 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I like the manga interpretation, so I think he's hiding a blind eye and a really nasty scar under that eyepatch. =o It is possible that he just wears it because he thinks it makes him looking dashing, but that seems more like something Ace would do.

Here's the flashback scene from volume 5.
Random

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

In the manga he was being helped along by Jimba/Wyatt and FC was asking if they were alright. I'd say that, unless the manga is messed up. he has a nice scar and a blind eye under the patch.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: