Suikoden United and Infamous Keystone Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

The PAL Box Cover Art is here!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vertius

The Runic Fletchers

629970 Potch
1000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:27 pm    Post subject: The PAL Box Cover Art is here! Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It is nigh!

Well, you may wonder why I make this topic now, but I found something very special while doing my regular surfing:

At last! The front cover box art! Yes, it's not any different from the Japan and American versions, but it has PAL written on the top, and the PEGI rating!

Huzzah! September can't come fast enough!

Oh, and please don't post spoilers in this topic. This is the only topic in this forum I'll be looking at, and I've avoided spoilers for this long...

Desert Elite

357208 Potch
0 Soldiers
4283 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hooray! Thats grand. Hopefully this is one step further towards not having the plug pulled for PAL Suikoden 5.

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What's the current release date? It was September 1st, but I don't know if it's changed since then.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Angelus

Queen of Falena

579729 Potch
0 Soldiers
2545847 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It was delayed three weeks, so September 22nd is when you're getting it. :/

Jorge Prima wrote:
What? Our pokemon aren't obeying?

When a problem comes along YOU MUST WHIP IT!
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, that's annoying for all foolish mortals who know not the power of import. I'll be picking it up anyway, so I don't have to go through the whole process of disc-swapping on my PS2.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

John Layfield wrote:
Well, that's annoying for all foolish mortals who know not the power of import. I'll be picking it up anyway, so I don't have to go through the whole process of disc-swapping on my PS2.

Yes I may be doing that too, when it gets uber cheap and I have to spend only pennies to get it.
Decado

Desert Elite

357208 Potch
0 Soldiers
4283 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It is uber cheap (IMO) Play.com are doing it for £17.99 postage included.

Yeah, disc swapping isn't fun. I can just imagine the tray drawer rotor snapping or something nasty each time it comes out.

Anyway that artwork looks very nice. Is it the exact same as the NTSC releases?

Pointy Sticks & Ponies!

1156566 Potch
7700 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nyarlathotep wrote:
It was delayed three weeks, so September 22nd is when you're getting it. :/

PALgn have it listed as the 29th of September, and theyve been relatively accurate with their release dates (Atelier Iris, Magna Carta, and Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi platinum, released today and i went into EB to see prices and there it was). So it depends what part of the PAL area as to when the release date is, as there is quite the disrecpency. :P

Sol Incorruptible

68845 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

22nd is the EU release, 29th is Australia/Oceania/every other butt crack of the world that isn't Japanese/USA/UK release. i've got it on pre-order, I'm counting the days.

The australian office of film and literature classification (encompassing computer/video games) has enforced a tougher code, and i think all games have to comply to australian standards - that is, be pre-printed with a australian rating in the lower bottom left corner, instead of tapping a sticker over the Pegi rating, as was acceptable.

it would be nice to see it be australian standardised, instead of being sold "UK's left overs" (that's what it feels like!). it'll look really odd now, because the australian one is now long and colour coded with words like "animated violence, mild language", so it takes up more space. it'll really look like left overs if a sticker is allowed.

Quote:
"Colour of classification symbol boxes and classification
description boxes not displayed on screens
(1) This section applies to a classification symbol box or classification
description box that is required, by this Part, to be displayed:

on a label on the casing of a storage device for a film or computer
game; or"
from Office of Film and Literature Classifications

so i guess stickers (labels) are perfectly okay. nuts. i hate the pegi rating!
Goldy

Kooluk Companions

543627 Potch
467 Soldiers
4141829 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

John Layfield wrote:

Indeed....i learn't the power of import many years ago.

No disc-swapping or any other method here....i got me an NTSC Version PS2 also.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: