Suikoden United and Irrational Kraalesque Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Fun at work

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wataru

The Light Fantastic

59113 Potch
0 Soldiers
515589 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:00 am    Post subject: Fun at work Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I put this thread here because it involves Suikoden V characters and we're still not supposed to discuss anything even loosely related to the game outisde this forum, so...

At work last week I was in training for platform attendant and we had to open fake accounts in the training module so we can mess around with them during the day. These are not real accounts and will not show up if searched in a branch. No transactions can be done on them outside of the training room, either. On Monday, I decided to open this account, and I printed up two membership cards as a souvenir. I deleted the account numbers, just in case...

The account was in trust for Lymselia Falenas with Gizel Godwin as a guardian.

Sol Incorruptible

68845 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

you dork! i think for a database project we used fake names. i probably borrowed a few also. making stuff up is fun, although, i don't think you should be printing those out, you could get in a lot of trouble you~!
Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That's like something I would do. While it's kinda dumb, I love it. If I went to work, I'd share all of my fun stories, but I don't work, so sadly I can't contribut anything.
Archy

PRAISE BE TO... GROOOWL RAINING BLOOD

506257 Potch
0 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Now that's something I don't think I see everyday. Good one.

Celes Tilly wrote:
If one of you were to ask, "Celes, what is Twisted Sister?" I would tell you God's honest truth.

"Butt rock."
zincbrain

Uttuku

441117 Potch
200 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Now that is funny. The question is now how much trouble are you goning to get in.
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well if they're just test accounts to mess around in I don't think there will be any trouble.
Wataru

The Light Fantastic

59113 Potch
0 Soldiers
515589 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The accounts don't exist. The training module is totally different from the the live banking software. The numbers assigned to those accounts already belonged to someone else in the live system.

Wednesday's Army

20952 Potch
328 Soldiers
225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

haha, and to think that I used names like "John Jackson" or "James Jameson" in my new accounts training classes. I feel so... uncreative!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: