Suikoden Uncanny and Irrational Kriegspiel Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Bizarre...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rheo

Here and There

0 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Alseid wrote:
http://www.dionaea-house.com/afterword.htm

Awww... Alseid spoiled the fun :x

I was trying to see how many people would fall for it (think this is a real story) :twisted:
Well, I did kinda fall for it :oops:

I think the first few Emails gave it away: they were too story-like. People don't usually write Emails to friends like that. But after reading a few more, I started to get creep out... I was reading them at 3 in the morning too. I forgot it's just a story for a while. I kept checking behind me as I was reading it... (The door in my room is behind me...) I was honestly scared in the end with all the text messages, even though I know what is going to happen.

But I have to agree it's a pretty long read...

Island Nationeers

218645 Potch
1478 Soldiers
300 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I must agree, the story was somewhat scary at the beginning but I think that it turned out to be a bit unrealistic before the end nonetheless it was fun to read.

Anyway, at the end I'm just glad that it isn't a real story and only a made up one, so there is no need to worry anymore (I hope that ringing sound in my ear will stop now... :D ).

Whispering Winds

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Haha, at first I thought it was real, then it got too odd and I was thinking "Hmmm, perhaps not..." When all the odd stuff with the journal happened I was positive that this was not real. I have to say, it was pretty interesting though. I like the way it was set up, and it gave me a few chills. The journal creeped me out of the most, though, not the e-mails or anything.

What do you think are my strengths and weaknesses?
Alseid

The right King of all bastards

4938 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Rheo, i posted it for Synchysi, but i think i screwed it ><.

All the way to the edge of this world
Blaze Silven

Gutbuster Brigade

132168 Potch
294 Soldiers
17500 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ok, that was just plain creepy. I mean, If that really happened to a friend...wow. I couldn't even think about it. that kinda sucks.
or until I die
hotspot

Dawlight

147042 Potch
53 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

so it wasn't real , i thought it was real until you guys said it wasn't, why didn't the person that wrote it ,had said that it wasn't real at the ending of the story? who was the person that wrote the story?

the babysitter one was freaky ,with that string , it seems like the string somehow grabbed the girl , if that is a true story that is very strange ,but if it isn't a real story than it is just a creative imagination.
Alseid

The right King of all bastards

4938 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

hotspot wrote:
so it wasn't real , i thought it was real until you guys said it wasn't, why didn't the person that wrote it ,had said that it wasn't real at the ending of the story? who was the person that wrote the story?

He did, it was in one of the comments of the last post on his journal.

All the way to the edge of this world
Baka

Fallen Gods

1500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

At first, I felt something funny about the whole blog... Is it just me or what....

And another thing is this.....

Quote:

The journal author is (allegedly) a 16-year-old named Danielle Stephens

Quote:

2:00 pm
found you

11:41 pm
there was a crooked man
and he walked a crooked mile
he found a crooked sixpence
upon a crooked stile
he bought a crooked cat
who caught a crooked mouse
and they all lived together
in a crooked little house

red rover red rover let jenny come over

And when I found out about the truth..... I was not surprised at all...... I dont know why, but I felt this whole thing is just too strange.... Maybe I am being a little paranoid after reading it :lol:
Solitude

Fallen Angels

495 Potch
125 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah it was pretty creepy I have to adimt I got kind of freaked out when the wall behind me started makeing this funny vibrating sound and I could here the ringing of my computer moniter. However towards the end once the house ate that dude and spit out his bones I kind of got that it wasn't real.

The whole thing (In my opinion at least) would have been a lot more affective if the author had just left it at emptying out your soul and filling you with whatever imput you could get. Then he went to the venus fly trap documentary of TV and the house eating people and that just ruined it for me. Although I was believing for a good while.
Baka

Fallen Gods

1500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The best part is

Quote:

2:00 pm
found you

11:41 pm
there was a crooked man
and he walked a crooked mile
he found a crooked sixpence
upon a crooked stile
he bought a crooked cat
who caught a crooked mouse
and they all lived together
in a crooked little house

red rover red rover let jenny come over

It's rather creepy ^__^

Actually when I read that part, my dog started barking out of no reason and that made me freak out :oops: . On top of that, no one was at home except me and my dog and then, I knew that my neighbours are out on holiday while others are at work. :lol: Startled me when she started to growl towards the door and then some noises were heard. Maybe I'm getting paranoid :lol:
Drizzt

Rangers Of Mielikki

250081 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmm...your dog barking at that exact moment sounds interesting Baka_no_fool... Maybe I should actually read this whole thing and see if mine does the same...Nah she is too sick to actually bark but still...Maybe if my brother was still living here ha ha.
Solitude

Fallen Angels

495 Potch
125 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah it takes some time but it is and is quite entertaining, if your into the creepy kind of entertainment that is.

Uh Oh Baka better watch out. It could be the first sign of the house coming after you. Any leaks lately?
Rheo

Here and There

0 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I actually had an nightmare about my apartment a few nights ago... can't remember the dream itself, I just remembered I got really really scared in the dream. And this one scene that got stuck into my mind, I was peeping up the stairs (I live in a 2-floor apartment, my bedroom is on the second floor too)... with my dad... (who had passed away 2 years ago...)

uh, when I am really stressed out I tend to have lots os dreams and nightmares...

As I am typing this I am getting scared again, well better stop now.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: