Suikoden Uncanny and Illegal Karma Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Fantasy FIFA World Cup 2006
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Goldy

Kooluk Companions

543627 Potch
467 Soldiers
4141829 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow....8 points already. Well not one of my players has played yet, as with alot of teams. I am sure the table will settle into a pattern in a few days.

Alot of interesting teams too.
Agahnim

Endurvakning

932410 Potch
200 Soldiers
36 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm banking on Wilhelm, Sancho and Commander Glen Cott getting me a few points today for Suikoden F.C.

Edit: And Sancho pulls through for my team! Maximillion would be proud.

"The strong manly ones in life are those who understand the meaning of the word patience."
Zorrow

0 Potch
348 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just realised how to play the game. Oh well, it's kind of late. And I realised too that I am at the top for now. But looking at your teams, I'm sure I'd drop down soon.

Kooluk Companions

543627 Potch
467 Soldiers
4141829 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hey dont knock it yet. You never know how well you will do. 8 of your players have not had a game yet so you should do well!
Falcon Critical

Haia's Star Pupil

678159 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Man I still can't believe Cisse went and got injured again :(

Screwed over my team royally IMO, anyway I managed to figure out how to sub off Cisse - he couldnt initially because he was the captain so I was shooting myself in the foot. Add to that the fact that I couldn't remember my login details ( LOL ) and its a great start to the world cup for me.

Comon Japan/Australia be a 16-14 game so i can get some points ;p

0 Potch
348 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lol... I don't understand how they award points. How could they award Joe Cole 3 points only for such an impressive game? Enlighten me.

Kooluk Companions

543627 Potch
467 Soldiers
4141829 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Falcon Critical, you do have 4 transfers so you can replace Cisse with another striker.
Eden

Private Godwin Army

563383 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have 25 points at the moment... Not bad, Rank 25, 121 at the moment! Er... yeah! Not yet half of my team has played... Ic an be better in the end and until now nobody in my team has shot a goal. Eden's idiots forever!

The Fool
Goldy

Kooluk Companions

543627 Potch
467 Soldiers
4141829 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I am sure we will have a good idea on how the table will stand after every team has played at least one match. Hell only 3 of my players have played so far.
Exile

Sword Brothers

6894145 Potch
200 Soldiers
91 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

5 Tinto members in the game and look who makes up the top 5 places, Spuds, me, iscalio, Ganon Dun and Fundertaker. See this is why we're favourites for the suikox world cup tournament guys - excellent footballing knowledge what can I say.

That's going to change of course but it's just cool to see the current situation from a Tinto perspective. A good start for us miners.

Cry woe, destruction, ruin, and decay -
The worst is death, and death will have his day.
Goldy

Kooluk Companions

543627 Potch
467 Soldiers
4141829 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

*sigh*......indeed you Tintonians are doing very well so far......but give me time, i usually pick up momentum as the Tournament progresses......i hope ;)
Zorrow

0 Potch
348 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lol, looks like I'm at the top again. Not that I think it will last again, though. I only have 3 more players who hasn't played.

The Shins

247440 Potch
1500 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

At least I'm not in last. Then again, I thought it would be more fun to pick a few people out and then choose the rest at random XD
Falcon Critical

Haia's Star Pupil

678159 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ah finally figured out how to make the substitutions! Poor Cisse expelled from my squad :(

I dont suppose transfers work retrospectively... I added Rosicky who had a very impressive game for the Czechs yesterday, but I shouldn't get points for the last game he played as he wasn't in my team right?

I wonder if they will release the "dream team" at the end of the competition to say which players were the best to chose in each spot...?

I've got a couple of players that -still- haven't played, comon Raul! Spain choke in these tournaments normally and therefore haven't had much press, they're certainly not a weak squad though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Sports All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: