Suikoden Uncanny and Irrational Knowledge Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Valkyrie Profile 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

In all honesty, the PSP is just too expensive for me. And the games are too expensive. It all cost so much money for someting so small. I can understand when the prices for PS2 games are $80-90 dollar, if i'm lucky, but i think it's ridiculous that it costs so much just for a PSP game.

While i love Valkyrie to death, it not that special to get me to spend $300-400 for the PSP, and nearly $100 for each game.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ramenNrice

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

errr... ummm star slasher.. umm i dont know how you got the 300-400 dollar jig .. but psp now cost 200, and 250 bucks with the memory card, and if your smart enough you'd get the $200 one and just get a sandisk stick card which cost waaay cheaper than the sony brand.. im estimating all together 220 plus tax? and as for the games you can just check www.gamestop.com ps: their around 29 bucks depending on what title your looking for and the new ones are like 50 bucks and in fact there are some that is below $20 .. and as it says at the gamestop website valkyrie profile:Lenneth would cost 39 dollars which isnt cheap. well those pricing goes here for the US but i dont know what country your in , but if thats the case Ebay sells stuff for a reasonable price so yeah.. and by the way, i dont see how you got the game prices for ps2. =\ its sooo off.. but like i said i dont know what country your at . but since your talknig about "US currency wise" im just here making a correction :wink:
Crono

Something Wicked

162570 Potch
200 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

He's in Australia...and I think the prices there are ridiculously high. But even here in the US, I can't say that I would buy a PSP just so I could play 1 or 2 games on it. So I agree with what he said, while I love VP very much, I wouldn't spend that much money to play it on a handheld device.
We have an urge to kill
And our lust for blood has to be fulfilled
We'll fight 'till the end, and send our enemies straight to hell!"
ramenNrice

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

hmmm , well i was just saying my opinion , but hey im not just gonna play VP on it . i happened to be interested on its features as well. i was thinking of buying a I pod nano but seeing that its $200 bucks and PSP is the same price i would rather grab a psp since it plays music and all and the memory stick isnt a problem for me . and it also happened that an FF7 game is gonna get released on psp and so does VP and other many great games about to come. im just saying .
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, as Crono said, those are the prices here in Austrailia. I probably should have clarified by saying that $AUS1 = 75 US cents. When it was first released last year, the price was just nearly US$ 300. So it dimmed down, but i don't know the current price. Somewhere in the US$200-$300 range. But even then, it's still expensive for me.

And yes, the prices for the PS2 games are really that high, where i live. Some of the new games for sale reach AUS$ 98! :shock: That's over US$70. I don't know if it's any cheaper in Sydney or Melbourne. However, some special games, that either went platinum or was not that popular at all, can be as low as AUS$30 (approximately $US 22). I would just wait to get my copies from Jakarta. :P

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ramenNrice

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

oh wow.... thats really harsh .. anyhow , just wow. never thought that a ps2 game would be nearly a 100 dollar worth XD that sucks .. how much is VP and suikoden there?
Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Getting off topic. Stick to Valkyrie Profile 2 discussion, please.
Lunarblade

White Wolf Templars

1428 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

...this...is...godly...

I'm seriously shaking from excitement, I am totally looking forward to this game.

Sinocard wrote:
I dont think I am above women, I think I am above everyone.
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Just checked out the official web site. So "Arngrim" here is named "Alzude" or something like that. And that Dark Valkyrie lady is named "Ahly"? What's up with that?

Bork! Bork! Bork!
Crono

Something Wicked

162570 Potch
200 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What the? What happened with Hrist!? At least Arngrim having a different name makes somewhat sense. Wasn't he reincarnated or something?
We have an urge to kill
Scrooge McDuck

The Flying Duckmen

885377 Potch
161 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Arngrim's name was originally "Azlude" in the Japanese version. The same goes with Hrist: the Japanese always know her name as "Ahly" or "Early", depending on how you want to romanize the katakana.

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Damn, looks like the downtime took out my gameplay/story comments. Ah well.

So, the game comes out in the US in... 10 days? 9 days? Something like that. I assume most of you are pretty excited about that.
Crono

Something Wicked

162570 Potch
200 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hey thanks for letting us know that, I almost completely forgot about this game. Hopefully this game is enough to tide me over before FFXII comes out.
We have an urge to kill
Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Blehh. Even if it came up short, you could just move on to Valkyrie Fight or something.
Crono

Something Wicked

162570 Potch
200 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Valkyrie Fight? :?
We have an urge to kill
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 13 of 17

Jump to: