Suikoden Utopian and Irrational Kraalesque Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

The Ultimate Villain?!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eden

Private Godwin Army

560494 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Another really great villain is Dr Drakken from Kim Possible. Yeah, I actually watch this show and love it, but maybe it has something to do with the German translation... He is blue! Not that evil, extraterrestrial blue of some aliens, but the blue you would have jaundice, but with ink instead of urine. He wears a mullet, tells his mother that he is a doctor who helps people on the phone with his own radio show. He has an assistant who is much more evil and smart than he is and who thinks he is a freak... what hi indeed is.
And the ultimate sign for a villain: He has a mullet!
The whole series doesn't take itself too serious and that is really cool.

The Fool
Lonelion

Lonelion's Naval Fleet.

4727 Potch
106 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sorry, i thought this was different,since it talks about super bad guys,my mistake,This is a great topic anyway,they have a rpg hero topic on this site if anyones interested,and i also goofed on it too and put some suikoden 5 characters on it,man it's easy to forget leaving them out,when your suppose to,these rules can easily be forgotten,so i appoligise for being a screw up today,on both topics.

http://www.myspace.com/lonelion7769
http://www.duefiumi.com
http://z6.invisionfree.com/suikocross
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sawyer

Magi Force - Alpha Company-

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

the ultimate villain is DRACULA!!!!!
Lonelion

Lonelion's Naval Fleet.

4727 Potch
106 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

How about Satan. You have a good one,Sawyer,man this could on a while.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My requirements for an ultimate villain:

1) Must have killed someone close to you. This goes without saying.

2) Must be treacherous. Another given.

3) Charismatic. Otherwise they just sound like a raving lunatic.

4) Powerful, given as well. But powerful enough that they would be the summonee, rather than the summoner.

5) Merciless. The most important of all.

I'd've loved to pull out an Ad Avis or Phantasma out on you all to be different, but they just don't fit the descriptions. Thinking deeply on all of this, the one that actually fits most of these fairly closely is none other than Kuja of FFIX. Though I didn't find him to be anything special, he is really quite close to perfect.

However, There is one villain I know of in the gaming world that beats him out. Jenova, Goddess of Destruction, of FFVII. If you look into her history deeper than what is revealed in the main story, you find out the hideous way she actually wiped out the Cetra, which includes impersonating their dead family members in order to charm them, then kill them, one at a time. Her spawn, Sephiroth, was more merciless than her, but not nearly as brilliant and charismatic as she was.

Lonelion's Naval Fleet.

4727 Potch
106 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Excellent,5 point list,for Ultimate Villain,to quote Vince Mcmahon " ruthless aggression". How about Yuber.

Valec

Maniacs with Hammers

1947 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It'd be a toss up between Luca Blight and Sephiroth...
marlacon

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ya know, I hate to do it... But I gotta go luca blight as well. He's just twisted evil.

"Die pig." Nuff said.
Takemura

Darkside of the Moon

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

how about the ultimate villian is a person who doesn't LOSE TO HEROS! A villian who kills the hero and takes over the world or whatever the person wants. That would be the best villian the one who finished what they started instead of losing to some stupid hero.

Thunder from Heaven's Eyes

435826 Potch
0 Soldiers
17011 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd have to say nominate Galcian or Ramirez from Skies of Arcadia. More Galcian, though, because Ramirez is a whiny little whelp.

Galcian, in case you haven't played SoA, tries to slaughter most of the people across the world of Arcadia and does so with style. Something about betraying your entire country using its own miltary forces while convincing the empress that you're still on her side. Not too sure about the dodgy beard, though.

Ramirez, whiny and annoying though he is, just won't die. I'm not going to say what happens, in case someone hasn't played the game, but he undertakes various villainous activities and kills people in nasty ways.
Crono

Something Wicked

162570 Potch
200 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sephiroth. 'Nuff said.

Although I like what Tacky wrote, very funny =P :*laugh*:
We have an urge to kill
And our lust for blood has to be fulfilled
We'll fight 'till the end, and send our enemies straight to hell!"
Zeik Tuvai

Aura of the Wolf

12319 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

For me... The ultimate villians are...:

Final Fantasy VI, Kefka: Yeah... Clown boy. He's threatening, I know. But hey, how many bosses have actually DONE what they set out to do? I can't think of any off hand, save Kefka and Ultimecia, maybe Kerafyrm. His laugh makes me sick, the way he dresses cracks me up, and his overall ability to irritate me by just not dieing until the very end was absolutely evil at it's finest... I hope to someday be as evil as Kefka. Maybe dress a little cooler... But be as evil as he is.

Final Fantasy VIII, Ultimecia: She's like Kefka; she actually DOES what she sets out to do, even though it was actually allowed so that the heroes could get to her. She also takes your greatest fears and brings them into reality, which is pretty awe-inspiring right there, let alone a sign she's a fantastic villian. Like Kefka, she could use a change in wardrobe.

Xenosaga Episode I, Albedo: This guy TEARS OFF HIS HEAD!!!! HIS HEAD!!!! JUST to scare a little girl!!! THAT'S pretty danged scary right there!!! And worse yet, IT GROWS BACK!!! HELL-O!!! And if his personality weren't scary enough as it is, that theme song of his is the perfect Halloween song. I listen to it just to creep myself out every now and then.

Suikoden II, Luca Blight: This guy's not as bad as Kefka or Albedo, but he's close. I really think of him as a massive genocide buff, with delusions of grandure. His attitude get's predictable after while, because you know for a fact he's gonna kill people until the very end. Watching him finally die was a pretty big relief, though. Fighting this guy was insane the first time through. He at least died doing what he really loved to do: killing those City-State pigs!

Ruroni Kenshin, Kenshin Himura/Hitokiri Battousai: Yep. I think Kenshin is Kenshin's worst nightmare. He's a guy who just can't live in peace, or even close his eyes, without the memories of his murderous past come back to him. He's the great hero and his own great villian. He's the only one he fears more then anyone else... For as long as Kenshin shall live, his darkness will always prevent him from ever having peace. That's a real villian.

EverQuest, Kerafyrm: The great Crystalline Dragon... This is the dragon that brought around the Shattering in EQII, and the one we all refer to as "The Sleeper" in EQI. A dragon that rivals the powers of even the greatest of EQ gods and goddesses... He nearly destroyed the world of Norrath before the gods, fleeing in terror of him, caught his attention, and he chased after them. He's also the dragon that tore the moon, Luclin, in two and left it forever shattered in the night skies of Norrath... Of course, thanks to SoE's wonderful way of changing their own Lore, this could very well have been changed by now... I've never met him pesonally. That's not a bad thing, ify.

I think those are just about it for me, as far as ultimate villians are concearned. Sephiroth doesn't really matter to me, mainly because he's just an over-popular guy who never attained what he set out to. If anything, he lost twice, so he's double the loser for me.
Cowardice cannot survive.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Zephon

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Half Life: well I think he's a pretty cool guy, the guy in the blue suit that is, alays popping up all over the place, still gotta meet him in combat tho :p

Dragon Quest VIII: well he ain't much to look at and he has a terrible laugh but I guess he can pass as an villain (Dhoulmegas, hope it's spelled right, been a while since I've played it)

Final Fantasy VII: ye, Sephiroth, he's manipulative, strong (except in the final battle), smart (from what we can see, even tho he's crazy as hell :p) just all in all everything a bad guy should have :p

Sonic: Dr. Eggman, why is he here? well he's so persistant, couldn't leave him out of the villains line ^^

Legacy of Kain: The Wheel of Fate, this guy has put everything in motion from the murder on Kain to the death of Janos & Raziel, ofcourse, he ain't much to look at, but all in all I liked how he gets involved troughout the story

Zephon
Tullaryx

Custodiae Corvi

4092785 Potch
200 Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There really hasn't been a villain in any video game that's impressed me much. I've taken a liking to Kefka, Luca Blight and Luc as very good rpg villains.

Now in movies I can list a whole boatload of villains who are some of the best in any entertainment medium.

Frank Booth (Dennis Hopper) from Blue Velvet, Roy Batty (Rutger Hauer) from Blade Runner, John Ryder (again Rutger Hauer) the hitchhiker from The Hitcher, Bill the Butcher (Daniel Day-Lweis) from Gangs of New York, and Norman Stansfield (Gary Oldman) from Leon are just some of the best villains ever.

Mikan weeps for Brady

246380 Potch
175 Soldiers
50 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I really haven't seen many better villains than Kefka and Luca Blight. Luca Blight gets the nod because while at first glance he may just appear to be an insane villain, he was actually very much aware of what he was doing and was brilliant at it. It took an entire army and the betrayal by his strategist to bring him down.

Kefka gets points because he accomplished what so few villains actually have, in that he actually destroys the world. He didn't get stopped until the planet was already in ruins. Luca just gets more points because Kefka was obviously insane.

~Uguu!~
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: