Suikoden Ugly and Informational Karma Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden I
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Valec

Maniacs with Hammers

1947 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

No, it's far left... I finished that game last week for the buhzillionth time. Maybe it's just my game, but it looks like this... O is the winning one while x is not.

cup 1 | cup 2 | cup 3
O.........X..........X

This is the way it's always been with my game and it works that way until after you recruit him.
Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Buff wrote:
Sophita wrote:
The Marco pattern only works in Rockland. There is a FAQ on Gamefaqs about it in their suikoden I section, I believe, if you want the patterns.

that is true. i have the pattern for her in rockland and also the pattern of when she's in your castle. it goes up to like 20 rounds.

Him!!! He!!! :*laugh*:

Buff wrote:
Quote:
Yeah, the money trick with Marco, if you don't know already... Initiate a game, pick the cup on the far left and exit the game.

actually it's the far right not left ;)

That's strange... It's always been far left for me. The pattern for the first three rounds for me was usually far left, middle, far right. I listed down the first six patterns, and oddly it was always the same for me, and not a single blunder. Of course, I always saved in between in case it screws up, but it never did.

I remember having about a good 500000 potch after leaving Rockland. Man, that was fun. Though I eventually lost it after getting into Milich's territory. Those ninja suits are expensive!!! And don't get me started on the blacksmith!!!

As for the question of the thread starter itself, the Great Forest is really the other option besides the world map.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

that's weird cause i remember it being the far right always for the first turn. but once in a while it throws a middle in there.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Valec

Maniacs with Hammers

1947 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Maybe we have different editions?

Sometimes different editions of the game have minor differences. Although I don't think there are different editions for any of the Suikoden games...
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

looks like i'll have to replay 1 again and check it out.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Valec

Maniacs with Hammers

1947 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It'll only take 5 minutes if you go straight to Rockland. :mrgreen:
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

While the pattern is set for your game while Marco's in Rockland, it's not exactly a brain buster to assume that it can be different among games, especially when you both have already proved it. ;)

All this talk is making want to play 1 again, but I shouldn't...curses.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: