Suikoden Uncouth and Informational Kosher Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Least I Could Do (LICD)

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Did I help get you interested in "Least I Could Do" (LICD)?
Yes, and now I can't live a day without it.
40%
 40%  [ 4 ]
No, get away from me you sick psychopath.
60%
 60%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 10

Zeik Tuvai

Aura of the Wolf

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 6:24 am    Post subject: Least I Could Do (LICD) Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Because I oh so love this web comic, I wanted to share. It's called Least I Could Do. It's about a 24 year old young man named Rayne Summers and his... Pretty funny life style. Now, I know that some people may find this comic offensive, so... Yeah, if you find a seriously un-edumacated 24 year old running around doing stupid things and pretty much being a whore to be offensive... Then don't READ it! Yeesh. You've gotten a warning, no throwing fits now.

Anyway, I think it's funny, and I want to share it with as many people as I can! Or corrupt as many people as I can, I'm really not sure at this point.

As for my avatar and sig, those are two different comics from LICD. Here's the text from my avatar:

Ryan Sohmer and Lar Desouza wrote:
Issa (auburn haired woman): Trying to get to Narnia?
Rayne (guy in the wardrobe): That's better then what I had come up with, so yeah, okay.

And in my sig...:

Ryan Sohmer and Lar Desouza wrote:
Rayne: Alright, Munchkin. Get to sleep and I'll see you soon.
Ashley (Rayne's niece): Good night, Unca.
Rayne: Oh, and what should you do if I fall in battle?
Ashley: Avenge your death.
Rayne: When you get older, stay away from guys like me.

I could swear I've utter most of those words, if not those EXACT words to my own niece myself at one point or another. Pretty awesome, but kinda creepy for me...

And I hope you all enjoy this funny, funny, sick, depraved, and morally reprehensable comic as much as I do.

Note: I find it interesting that the writer of these comics, Ryan Sohmer, has a name very close to the star of the series, Rayne Summers. Coinkidinke? I think not...
Cowardice cannot survive.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Geddoe

Eyepatches of the Faith

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I voted no because I had been reading it before I noticed on some other forum thread that you had it as an avvie and as a sig. But you get love anyway because you too would immediately understand the hilarity of the phrase, "Suck for a Buck".

The Invincible Weeds

Potch
Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

These are printed in my school newspaper. I haven't found one funny yet so I don't think I'm going to check them out.

The Flying Duckmen

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I actually checked the site immediately after I saw your signature yesterday, Mitchell. I have to say that I have mixed feelings about this web-comic. Sometimes it is hillarious, sometimes it is just random, and sometimes it is offensive.

... And sometimes I didn't get it.

La Raza de Héroes y Protectores de Osito

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I voted No, because I'm a jerk, but the comics are FREAKING FUNNY! :*laugh*:

J et J

Angelus on Aftershave wrote:
But it stings SO GOOD.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Zeik Tuvai

Aura of the Wolf

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Scrooge McDuck wrote:
I actually checked the site immediately after I saw your signature yesterday, Mitchell. I have to say that I have mixed feelings about this web-comic. Sometimes it is hillarious, sometimes it is just random, and sometimes it is offensive.

Hey, I provided a warning for this, so no fair complaining now. Anyways, I don't really care if you find it offensive, so saying it won't effect anything.

Jorge Prima wrote:
I voted No, because I'm a jerk, but the comics are FREAKING FUNNY!

Lol Rock on! Celebrate the spirit that is Least I Could Do!

Surufurou wrote:
I voted no because I had been reading it before I noticed on some other forum thread that you had it as an avvie and as a sig. But you get love anyway because you too would immediately understand the hilarity of the phrase, "Suck for a Buck".

I actually just discovered the awesomeness of this comic this week (Tuesday to be exact), and I've already read them all. Also, is there a person in the world who can say "Suck for a Buck" and not start laughing either inside or outside?

Sage wrote:
These are printed in my school newspaper. I haven't found one funny yet so I don't think I'm going to check them out.

I probably would have READ my school newspaper if it was as entertaining as LICD. Lol
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ninjar

The Shins

Potch
Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Mitchell wrote:
Sage wrote:

I probably would have READ my school newspaper if it was as entertaining as LICD. *laugh*

Who reads their school paper, seriously. I helped make our school's paper and didn't read it.

I will say that I enjoyed the few that I have read thus far. The only question is whether they can stand the test of time. They are no Dr. McNinja though.
Zeik Tuvai

Aura of the Wolf

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ninjar wrote:
Who reads their school paper, seriously. I helped make our school's paper and didn't read it.

I will say that I enjoyed the few that I have read thus far. The only question is whether they can stand the test of time. They are no Dr. McNinja though.

Now that I'm actually thinking, I don't even know if my school even HAD a paper... I was a big anti-social bastard in high school, so things like that never caught my attention. My college years have been more fun until recently. Bravo on the helping with your own paper and not bothering to read it though! That takes some skill right there!

So far, LICD is on it's fourth year... I really do hope it lasts, because I really enjoy it. I think in some respects (not ALL), a lot of people could be a bit more like the fictional cast of LICD. I know in some ways, I would really like to have a "Rayne Summers" attitude toward life.
Scrooge McDuck

The Flying Duckmen

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Mitchell wrote:
Hey, I provided a warning for this, so no fair complaining now. Anyways, I don't really care if you find it offensive, so saying it won't effect anything.

Hey, hey, hey. There is no need to also get offensive (or defensive, depends on what point of view). I do not mind its offensiveness, I was just using the word as a mean of a desciptive adjective. It probably not the correct term for what I meant to say, though.

So far, I have read until June 2005. Argh, there are so many of them!

Keepers of Balance

Potch
Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've read almost all of it when i saw it in your sig while browsing Funny yet naughty humor over here. There are some thing s i don't get, and some are painfully obvious, but mosst of them are funny in a sense... ^^

Jorge Prima

La Raza de Héroes y Protectores de Osito

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

HA HA HA!

I get the title now.... Geez, took me awhile.

J et J

Angelus on Aftershave wrote:
But it stings SO GOOD.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

Potch
Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I voted no, because after a few strips I decided that the comic is officially dumbtarded. And it's not funny either, it's not like penny arcade where a very VERY rare funny moment can almost make you forget the fifty five hours of trolling the archive it took for you to find it.

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Lotus

Royal Gardeners

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

LOl some of these comments are hilarious...yeah soem may find it abbhorent but yeah,,,,same with me....lol.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advertisements & Fun Links All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: