Suikoden Uncouth and Infamous Karma Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

belcoot's ending

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sawyer

Magi Force - Alpha Company-

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:15 am    Post subject: belcoot's ending Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

can anyone please tell me belcoots ending
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Taken directly from the game.

Belcoot (Tenan Star)
Teaches swordmanship at the Recruit Training School -- formerly the arena -- and helps out at the inn on days off.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Archy

PRAISE BE TO... GROOOWL RAINING BLOOD

506257 Potch
0 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think he stayed at Stormfist to teach fighting at the former Gladiator Arena. I think it was changed into some kind of training grounds. And, of course. Marina is still with him, but Marina's at the inn.

EDIT: John got to it first.

Celes Tilly wrote:
If one of you were to ask, "Celes, what is Twisted Sister?" I would tell you God's honest truth.

"Butt rock."
Sawyer

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was hoping he would become a Queen's Knight. I mean who is left...The Prince and Lyon become Queen Knight's (depending on the endign u get)....Galleon & Kyle retired, Zahhak and Alenia = DEATH BY OVERDOSED and Asswiped by Prince. I dont no what happened to Miakis (what's her ending)...So i wonder who the New Queen Knight's are.

If I had to pick:
Prince - Commander
Lyon
Belcoot
Shino
Bernadette Egan
Nikea
Richard
Archy

506257 Potch
0 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Okay . . . . Miakis is still with the Princess . . . . I mean Queen Lymsleia.

Toma is being trained by Galleon to be a Queen's Knight, so he's probably in. Bernadette went back to her position in the INF with Skald. Richard and Nikea probably left Falena, so it's unlikely. And Shiro (or Shinro), they both don't look to be a fighter too.

Although I would think that they made up for the loss of the majority of the Queen's Knights by forming the Sun Palace Dragon Brigade, with Roog as commander. I'd think that's why they did that, but I may be wrong.

Celes Tilly wrote:
If one of you were to ask, "Celes, what is Twisted Sister?" I would tell you God's honest truth.

"Butt rock."
Sawyer

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Toma as Queen's Knight would be pretty cool. I still wonder who else would be a queens knight
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Why do the new Queen's Knights have to be people we've met? What, there wasn't one single skilled warrior in all Falena that wasn't a Star of Destiny?

How about this: Prince, Lyon, Miakis, three other jerks.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Sai Fujiwara

Executors of Divine Providence

22038 Potch
0 Soldiers
5678 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Is it so wrong to speculate on who else might've become a Queen's Knight? Not only that, the ending gives you pretty clear canon information that Toma was in fact going to become a Queen's Knight, while you can't necessarily count Prince or Lyon, seeing as you could've chosen to flee... So, I think the list you were trying to go for was this:

Toma, Miakis, four other people.

Of course, it's fully possible that Belcoot would've become a Queen's Knight, but that's total guesswork. We can pretty much discern that he and Marina are together, so maybe a child of theirs? *shrugs* Anything's possible, but the idea does lead to some decent discussion about possible fanfiction ideas.

Happily Married to the Lovely Lady Chris Lightfellow! :D
Elzamine

Verse of Vitality

1798792 Potch
500 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't see any reason as to why Belcoot would become a queen's knight. His only reason for returning to Falena, was to abolish the gladiator system. Since he's now teaching training at the previous area, I'd say Lym must have thought the same and ended the gladiator system. That said, his only other tie to Falena now, is Marina. I can't see why he'd even be considered for the position as a queen's knight, or moreso, why he would accept such.
The only basis I'm seeing is because he's a good sword fighter.

As mentioned though with the new Sun Palace Dragon Brigade, the need for a whole new set of Queen's Knights isn't actually required. Miakis would obviously stay as Lym's body guard, and someone would lead the Knights, whether it be the Prince should he stay, or Lym's futher husband. The need to fill in as many spots again may or may not be required is all.

-My DeviantArt-
Thief

Truth

213998 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There is no set number for the amount fo Queen's Knights that the palace have to maintain at any time, is there?

It would be unlikely for those whose ending didn't mention that they become Knights after the war to end up as one. I wouldn't be suprised if the majority of the newcomers are none of your Stars of Destiny.
Archy

506257 Potch
0 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmm, for all we know, it might be just some random troop in your army. Pretty much like Kyle. Wasn't he just fighting on the front lines during the Armes Invasion when Ferid saw him? For all we know, htat may also be posible. :D

Celes Tilly wrote:

"Butt rock."
Elzamine

Verse of Vitality

1798792 Potch
500 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That's probably the most likely. Those that stand out as apt fighters, worthy of the knights, are the ones that will make it. As it's been said though, it's highly likely the new knights won't be stars of destiny that we've seen. Toma may be the only new one, if it works out for him hehee ^^

-My DeviantArt-
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: