Suikoden Urgent and Irrational Karma Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

del.icio.us bookmarks to share?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arcana

The Engineers

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 7:04 pm    Post subject: del.icio.us bookmarks to share? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I heard about this site a few months ago but decided now to consider keeping some bookmarks in here.

For those who don't know, http://del.icio.us is a community site centered around keeping bookmarks on line that everyone can see. So it's a way to share interesting things that you see on the Internet or cool information that you keep accessing over and over. Other people can "tag" you with links so you can keep up with what they see, and you can watch other people to see what cool links they've found so far.

The site's been taking off immensely lately and a lot of geeks are using it, but I think it's spreading to common folk as well.

Anyone here have an account name and some links to share? Mine is irwink. I'm still learning all of the ropes but hey, I thought I'd share some information here while I was at it. I don't have much on here right now, but I suspect that the network of links will grow as I get people on my list and remember the list of cool sites that I surf.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advertisements & Fun Links All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: